Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Business Change Driver - Customer Operation
Sales & Business Development
TUI is in the middle of a transformation where we are going towards a common IT platform within the group. We are updating and replacing many systems to be as lean as possible as a wider group. At the same time, we still have existing systems that must be adapted and prepared for the future. This job will for sure both challenge you and treat you with a lot of excitement.
Do you want to be part of shaping the future within TUI’s system?
Do you want to be part of setting requirements and developing systems and tools that support new processes, but also existing ones?
Do you feel motivated by sharing your system knowledge with colleagues?
Then perhaps you are our new Business change driver – Customer Operation.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead requirement setting and description of capability change for Pre- and post-travel customer service within Nordic market
- Quantifying the benefit of new/needed capability for Nordic market
- Prioritising the Nordic backlog of requirements
- Coordinate test and implementation of new capabilities within Pre- and post-travel customer service with stakeholders
- Work together with NR Business Product Owner on roadmap and business cases and keep Nordic stakeholders updated on the same
- Identify new opportunities/capabilities that enhance the customer service and/or improve the processes behind Nordic pre- and post-travel service
What We Are Looking For
- Experience from and in-depth knowledge about customer operations and claims handling in the travel industry is essential for this role
- Experience from leading requirement setting
- Experience in change management – people, process and technology
- Strong communication skills, able to bring people on the journey and adapt to different stakeholders/ situations (e.g. presentations). Ability to think big
- Experience of building relationships across a company to influence outside of direct responsibility
- Experience from working in a large international business, and in a matrix organisation
- Fluent in English and preferably one of the Nordic languages
Working Within TUI Group
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business operating in around 180 countries worldwide. With some of the best known holiday brands in the world, we offer inspiration, booking, flights, transfers, hotels and cruise ships to over 30 million customers every year all under one roof.
We embrace diversity, team work and rapid change, with both long-term and short-term challenges.
The position is placed in Stockholm at our newly rebuilt office at Münchenbryggeriet, with travel required to our other offices in Europe. A part from our great working space we have the city’s best view and our own gym. We also offer great benefits and above all a true and great culture that derives from our love for travels and making people smile!
Welcome to a team that is making a difference!
How To Apply
Application is done via our websites or LinkedIn.
Temporary contract 23 months.
If you have any questions regarding the role you are welcome to contact Therese Bellhammar at email@example.com
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!