Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Supply Management Executive
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Product & Yield
Join our TUI Musement Supply Management Team as a Supply Management Executive, you will support the Regional Supply Manager in implementing the strategic Offers Growth initiative in your geographic area of responsibility. Your main objective will be to build up local offer based on different requirements and driving higher margins to support TUI Musement bottom line results. Besides margins growth, key performance metrics include the achievement of product targets at destination level including quality of the same.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Build strong and long-term relationships with all local relevant operators and venues including attractions museums & public venues
- Implement solutions that will facilitate further automation (e.g. connectivity) in order to wow our customers
- Build and optimize the supply of pre-existing cities and venues as well as launch new destinations within your region
- Liaise with our Acquisition, Business Intelligence and Marketing Teams to implement global best practices to drive regional growth
- Constantly improve the offer of your region by evaluating product standards & monitoring performances
- Designing the product portfolio for both on/offline whilst working on programs & content with various departments across the business
- Product & Pricing initiatives (differentiated product lines, ancillaries, and pricing tools) in line with targets, guidelines & tools provided and in close collaboration with your local Regional Offers Team as well as central teams
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Performance- and commercial-driven mind-set and very good in negotiations
- Similar experiences in the travel industry should be considered as a must have
- Result-driven person with a profound understanding of business and multi-tasking
- Full understanding of digital components and new industry standards, with particular regard to API-based connectivity, channel managers, reservation technologies)
- Solid knowledge of digital tools (e.g. tasks managements, CRM, contracting platforms)
- Excellent communication skills
- Mother-tongue in local market and fluent in English both verbal/written (other languages are a bonus)
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +34 971 709 116