Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Supply Management Executive
Product & Yield
Join our global TUI Musement Offer Team aiming to be the world’s largest Tours & Activities hub in the market. This role will be based in France as a Supply Management Executive and contract the best tours and activities within a nominated region.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- You will own assigned destinations within a specific country/area to develop commercial relationships with suppliers, and contract all needed components across different segments (excursions, tickets, multi-day tours, shorex, transfers, etc.) and areas.
- The main objective will be to build up local “offer” based on different requirements and driving higher margins to support TUI Musement bottom line results. You will be an expert in your destination – generating new leads, strategic acquisition of new and unique products and have a full understanding of the competitive landscape and tourism trends of your region
- You will be the direct point of contact for local suppliers in your territories and responsible of managing end-to-end objectives as set up by TUI Musement strategy from a sourcing standpoint by also monitoring commercial activities with both existing and prospect counterparts, and offer developments based on agreed standards (Health & Safety, Animal Welfare, etc.).
- Key for this role will be your excellent communication skills and your capability of building strong and long-term relationships with any local relevant operators and venues, including attractions museums public venues and implementing solutions that will facilitate further automation (e.g. connectivity). Relationships will be just as important internally to enhance workflows, find market analysis and promote best practises to drive regional growth.
- Strong commercial mindset with proven negotiation skills and a successful track record of closing deals. Candidate must be comfortable with targets and working in a key results-driven environment with different priorities
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- University degree or equivalent
- Previous experience (3+ years) in tourism essential joining from a “supplier” or “OTA” would be an advantage.
- Full understanding of digital components and new industry standards, with particular regard to API-based connectivity, channel managers, and reservation technologies.
- Provide first class support to all partners/suppliers including full enrolment and onboarding process
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to establish durable relations with partners and internal departments
- Passion to develop new markets by thinking creatively and with a positive and proactive approach to challenging situations and problem solving; with a willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- Solid knowledge of digital tools (e.g. tasks managements, CRM, contracting platforms Salesforce or similar CRM tools, and MS Office such as Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent level of English and French both written and verbal. Any additional language advantageous
- Result-driven person with a in depth understanding of business and multi-tasking
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
- Discount on TUI shares after six months’ employment
- Exclusive excursion, hospitality and accommodation discounts
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +34 971 709 116