Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Head of CRM
Marketing & Communications
We in TUI Nordic understand that satisfied customers are the key for a company’s success. Understand our customers’ needs and dreams are core for us. We continuously develop our service and product offering to meet new consumer as well as our customers’ expectations.
TUI Nordic has won “the best travel site” several times in our four markets in the past years and together with a high customer NPS and exceptional products we are happy to be driving the holiday and travel industry forward in to the next generation on our four markets.
What You Will Be Doing
As Head of CRM you are responsible for successful planning and delivery of the TUI Nordic Customer Relationship Management strategy. This will define how we manage the relationship with our customers to drive customer engagement, customer value and retention from our customer and prospect base. The foundation of the work is to use customer data and insights to create relevant propositions and programs for different customer segments, to create an intelligent, automated and personalized experience and dialogue at all points of the customer journey.
As Head of CRM you will act as a link between the CRM function and the wider TUI Nordic business to ensure that we deliver a program that balances customer experience with our commercial needs. You will work with a robust KPI scorecard, setting overall targets, and lead and support your team in developing plans to deliver them
The TUI Nordic CRM team work closely with teams in other markets as part of a Centres of Excellence set-up. The Centres of Excellence develop common marketing automations for all markets. Alongside their TUI Nordic role, they will lead our ‘Base Management’ Centre of Excellence, focused on managing our base of customers across key parts of the lifecycle such as on-boarding, driving engagement outside of the holiday cycle and reactivating customers and prospects at risk of lapsing.
Some travel will be required, approximately 3-4 times a month post covid.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Lead and develop the overall strategy and develop the five year plan and roadmap
- Set overall TUI Nordic CRM targets
- Lead, support, develop and motivate the CRM Team
- Manage budget and maximize the value derived from it
- In collaboration with Group and Centers of Excellence, develop and implement automated and personalized marketing programs
- Work with Customer Experience and TUI Group to ensure the delivery of the CRM strategy is aligned to the customer experience strategy and the TUI Group strategy
- Lead the successful and mutually beneficial collaboration with Group Marketing teams and other source market teams.
What We Are Looking For
- Experience from working in a large international business, and in a matrix organisation
- Fluent in English, and one of the other Nordic languages
- At least 10 years’ experience of Customer Relationship Management, both strategic and operational, and in leading change
- Highly analytical with the ability to create robust investment cases linked to strategic growth
- Commercially driven, with a track record of delivering against ambitious targets
- Experience of working with leading CRM and Marketing Automation platforms
- Proven track record of digital E-commerce, CRM, data driven marketing and an omni channel approach
- Proven track record of customer insight-led and fact-based thinking and strategic development
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills with confidence in presenting and influencing at Senior level
- Experience in building relationships across an international company to influence outside of direct responsibility
- Strong people management skills
How To Apply
Application is done via Simle our website & Linkedin.
If you have any questions regarding the role you are welcome to contact Peik Martin, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!