Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
IT Developer Agency Service (m/f/d)
Digital & Technology
For TUI Group IT we are seeking with immediate effect a: IT Developer Agency Service (m/f/d).
Domain Content & Retail (Master Domain: Engagement).
TUI has been developing a B2B retail platform for Travel Agencies named Agency Services Platform using MS Dynamics 365 in the Central Region. As part of the One Platform strategy for all TUI regions,TUI is rolling out the Agency Services Platform to Western Region and Northern Region.
We are looking for a talented and dedicated IT Developer to join the newly formed Agency Service Platform technology organisation which powers TUI’s global Retail services and solutions across all European markets.
With the clear focus on developing we are looking for:ward and we will expand this role step by step as part of personal development to a DevOps Engineer. With this highly great opportunity you are implementing relevant monitoring and improve the deployment pipelines to support the delivery of change through to production. You will work with teams to ensure there is a consistent and reliable approach to deployment, removing opportunities for human error. You will ensure that any implementation follows highly repeatable approaches that ensure teams themselves can become autonomous in delivering change.
You will work with the agile team to ensure the appropriate automated quality gates are developed and executed, providing high visibility of quality and functional acceptance of change. You will be accountable for the continuous deployment process, associated tools, adherence to principles and adoption to good practice within our cross-functional agile teams.
How you will make an impact – There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Coordinate and co-design the architecture, data integration and performance management as well as develop the scalability of tourist applications;
- Accept the requests for technical requirements for the systems; document and detail the requirements;
- Perform bug fixing (troubleshooting and knowledge building to avoid errors in the future) and unit testing (special procedure for automated testing);
- Advise business partners on the content-related further development of products and services;
- Independently maintain and develop software solutions;
- Develop and implement technically optimal and market-driven IT solutions;
- Test functionality and produce readable documentation for the created sources in accordance with the documentation guidelines, as well as take responsibility for the consistency; and viability of the software changes made in the test and production environments;
- Take responsibility for the consistency and viability of deployments and deliveries of software changes in the test and production environments;
- Optimise and develop deployment processes with extensive automation;
- Optimise configuration management within the application;
- Manage all configuration elements and the associated complete, readable documentation of all changes;
- Further develop software development methods and participate in communities of practice.
What you will bring – There is more than one way to the perfect fit:
- Degree in computer science (preferable) or comparable expertise and experience gained on-the-job;
- Experience in the design, construction and further development of IT application landscapes, ideally in the tourism environment;
- Very good knowledge of agile working methods (Kanban/Scrum) and mastery of project management methods;
- Pronounced/high-level quality awareness;
- Very good organisational and problem-solving ability;
- Analytical thinking and the ability to work conceptually;
- Very conscientious, independent work manner, quick to take on responsibility;
- High-level social and teamwork skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge in MS Dynamics 365 for Team Members App & MS Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Plan Enterprise Edition;
We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
TUI and you
- Employment with the world’s leading tourism group;
- Working with international colleagues having various backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge;
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. pension scheme) and 30 days of paid vacation per year;
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts;
- Flexible working environment;
- International career and development opportunities.
TUI Group´s vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 70,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel. If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, please visit our website www.tuigroup.com.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +49 (0) 511 566 1581