Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
.NET / C# Developer (m/f/d)
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
For TUI Group IT we are seeking with immediate effect a: .NET / C# Developer (m/f/d).
How you will make an impact – There are many ways for you to get involved:
Become part of TUI Aviation IT, which bundles the entire IT know-how of TUI Aviation and offers digital solutions for all airline business IT requirements. Together with your team and adjacent departments, you make it possible for our customers to book their flights around the clock. Together you will ensure the smooth interaction of different backend applications. This means in concrete terms:
- Independently create .NET applications with high system integration to the passenger logistics and distribution system New Skies® – in use for all TUI Airlines and for the group companies in Belgium, the Netherlands and Great Britain;
- Analyse and develop applications for the automated processing of flight plan data, tariffs and flight bookings;
- Use state-of-the-art cloud technologies for the migration of existing product landscapes & services;
- Be responsible for the maintenance and optimisation of software solutions, for the distribution of several airlines on TUIfly.com;
- Specify, maintain and further develop interfaces between New Skies® and other systems (e.g. for system revenue management or flight scheduling);
- Ensure the proper documentation and support of web services in cooperation with internal and external partners;
- Take care of error analysis, error tracking and prioritisation of bug fixes;
- Actively support the further development of work and development processes from the developer’s point of view, especially with regard to agile software engineering and DevOps.
What you will bring – There is more than one way to the perfect fit:
- You have a completed technical degree (e.g. computer science, business informatics) or a comparable qualification;
- You have experience in the development of products and services and in the implementation of customer requirements;
- You have very good knowledge of .Net C# as well as relevant frameworks and concepts, such as .Net 4.x and Core 2.0, REST, MVC and Microservices;
- You have good knowledge of MS SQL and MySQL database;
- You feel confident in using Visual Studio and NUnit & Mocking frameworks (e.g. Moq);
- You have experience in creating modern ASP.NET applications;
- You know about Bitbucket, Git and Jenkins Build Pipeline;
- You have good knowledge of AWS Lambda;
- You are familiar with agile software development and DevOps;
- You are fluent in English.
We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
TUI and you
- Employment with the world’s leading tourism group;
- Working with international colleagues having various backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge;
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. pension scheme) and 30 days of paid vacation per year;
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts;
- Flexible working environment;
- International career and development opportunities.
TUI Group´s vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 70,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel. If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, please visit our website www.tuigroup.com.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +49 (0) 511 566 1585