Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
IT Business Analyst - Airline Operations (m/f/d)
Digital & Technology
Depends on local agreements
For TUI Group IT we are seeking with immediate effect a: IT Business Analyst – Airline Operations (m/f/d).
Domain: Aviation IT, Airline Operations IT
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT – There are many ways for you to get involved:
The Business Analyst is responsible for supporting and advising business partners on requirements analysis, process optimisation and implementation of IT-solutions.
- Responsible for the coordination and development of business processes and requirements in close collaboration with business partners and stakeholders;
- Responsible for process analysis and preparation of proposals for business processes to be implemented and mapped to IT-systems;
- Support business partners in prioritising requirements of the product backlog;
- Responsible for passing on requirements, information and tasks to IT-Developers and Product Owner;
- Create transparency on development efforts and costs for proposed application changes;
- Support application design/ application IT-architecture development;
- Coordinate the mapping of process/ technical requirements with external providers;
- Support IT-Developers in further product development;
- Responsible for testing of developed solutions and coordination of user tests;
- Second-level support for IT-applications and handling of IT-incidents;
- Ensure documentation of incidents, application set-up, business processes and BCM cases;
- Handle documentation, knowledge transfer and monitoring for system processes and interfaces.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING – There is more than one way tothe perfect fit:
Degree in technical or business studies or a comparable qualification;
Profound experience in the design of IT-systems and in requirements management, ideally in the airline or tourism environment;
Experience in process and project management;
Ability to explain complex IT-solutions to non-technical stakeholders and businesspartners, communicate requirements and specify these on a technical level;
High-level quality awareness;
Very strong communication skills working in interdisciplinary teams with advanced moderation and presentation techniques;
Good and assured negotiator with external and internal partners;
Business fluent English mandatory, German or Dutch desirable;
System software expertise: MS Office, Jira, Confluence, AWS cloud solutions, understanding of IT-architecture concepts, programming skills (e.g. C#, SQL,.NET) desirable.
We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
TUI AND YOU
Working at TUI brings many advantages, extras and fun:
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.
Fragen zum Job? Ich beantworte sie gerne.
Telefon: +49 (0) 511 566 1581