Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
General Ledger Executive
Purchasing & Finance
Join our Global Finance Service team in Sousse as General Ledger Executive and provide accurate and actionable financial information back to the business while applying tight financial controls in an innovative work environment.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Prepare and post General Ledger entries based on relevant supporting documentation
- Perform periodic closing tasks in line with group standards
- Reconcile Balance Sheet Open Items and solve related issues
- Support Financial Statements preparation as well as Statutory Audits
- Ensure Chart of Accounts, Cost Centres and Tax structures are accurate and up-to-date in all systems
- Support decision-making by providing ad-hoc reports as required
- Support COSO controls to achieve internal Group compliance
- Help reaching higher processes efficiency by proposing innovative improvements and solutions
- Participate in future systems implementation and enhancement
WHAT WILL YOU BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Ideally hold a university degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or relavant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French. German desirable
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Highly service-oriented.
- Proficient in using MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Working knowledge of SAP is desirable
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
- Discount on TUI shares after six months’ employment
- Exclusive excursion, hospitality and accommodation discounts
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +34 971 709 116