Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Digital & Technology
As a DevOps Engineer, you will operate on the company AWS infrastructure development, monitoring, and maintenance.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Ensure 24×7 availability of Musement production application systems
- Monitor and tune Musement application system performance
- Writing scripts and tools to automate tasks
- Researching and introducing new technologies will be another core activity of this role
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Previous experience with Shell, Python, and/or NodeJS
- Containerization experience (mainly with Docker)
- Proven practical experience with most, if not all, components of AWS: Route53, S3, CloudFront, EC2, RDS, ElastiCache, etc
- Familiarity with SOA principles
- Practical experience with some IaC tools such as CloudFormation, Ansible, etc
- Hands-on experience with some monitoring and alerting tools, and services
- AWS platform – Unix / Linux tools and Debian-based distributions – docker – NGINX – PHP MySQL
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Atlassian suite – monitoring/logging – GIT – Node.js – networking – security concepts – IaC
The AWS SysOps Administrator Associate level certification will be strongly taken into account; if you don’t have it yet, we will give you the time and the tools to take the certification as soon as possible!
TUI MUSEMENT AND YOU
- Working in an international team who are working with forward thinking methodologies like Lean and Agile
- Become a valued team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ it all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources, and high-quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology, and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +34 971 709 177