Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Engineering & Maintenance
Location: Zaventem, Belgium
Full/Part Time: Full Time
TUI fly’s Engineering department is responsible for the technical follow-up and airworthiness management of the TUI fleet.
As Project Engineer you will execute, support and/or manage various projects in the TUI Airlines Belgium Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization and the Narrow Body Engineering Center of Excellence by managing and/or supporting various projects both within the TUIfly BE organization or as part of a larger project on TUI Group level.
What you will be doing
• Co-ordinate the CAMO aspect of aircraft phase-in, phase-out and transfer projects
• Point of contact within CAMO organisation for the winter-lease operations
• Coordinate and/or support various projects in view of an optimal operation of the CAMO department
• Support various AMOS projects as AMOS “Super User” within the CAMO department
What we are looking for
• You have a bachelor or master degree in Aeronautics (or equal through experience)
• You are highly interested in aviation
• You have good communication skills in English
• You are proactive and accurate
• You have great planning and organizational skills
• You are flexible and have a solution-oriented approach to work
• You are a team player
• Previous experience in a CAMO organization and/or knowledge of AMOS is an asset
• You look forward to working in an international environment and with multi-cultural teams
TUI and You
Working at TUI has many advantages – here are some of the highlights:
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 (0)2 717 82 13