Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Engineering & Maintenance
Location: Zaventem, Belgium
Full/Part Time: Full Time
TUI fly’s Engineering department is responsible for the technical follow-up and airworthiness management of the TUI fleet.
The Maintenance Planner is responsible to plan the maintenance of the TUI fleet (Boeing 787, 767, 737 and Embraer 190) in line with the approved maintenance program, the applicable regulations and available maintenance slots and resources.
What you will be doing
• Prepare and follow-up of the line maintenance planning of the TUI Airlines fleet.
• Prepare the heavy maintenance check work packages.
• Organize maintenance slots in co-operation with the maintenance organisations and flight scheduling
• Liaise with logistics and engineering department
• Support various projects across the Engineering and Design department
What we are looking for:
• You have a Bachelor degree in Aeronautics (or equal through experience)
• You have preferably 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position
• You have good communication skills in Dutch and English
• You have good knowledge of standard IT applications (MS Office, …)
• You are willing to work during weekends (day-shift)
• You are professional, proactive and accurate
• You are independent, flexible and have a solution-oriented approach to work
• You work in an international environment and with multi-cultural teams
• Experience with maintenance planning software (e.g. AMOS) is an asset
• Aviation and Planning are in your DNA
TUI and You
Working at TUI has many advantages – here are some of the highlights:
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
- Fun and dynamic work culture
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 (0)2 717 82 13