Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Digital Merchandising Executive | Luton | TUI 1
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
The Digital Merchandising Executive works for the Digital team that manage the suite of websites across the TUI UK & Ireland business based out of our modern and vibrant head office in Luton. Our two main websites, www.tui.co.uk and www.firstchoice.co.uk are responsible for driving over 65% share of the business. As Digital Merchandising Executive you will be responsible for executing a range of onsite merchandising campaigns that balance customer needs with the broader TUI UK & Ireland commercial and eCommerce business goals.
Please note that the closing date for applications is 11th May.
How you will make an impact as a Digital Merchandising Executive
There are many ways for you to get involved:
We are looking for a Digital Merchandising Executive to join a large Digital Sales & Merchandising team working for the biggest name in travel. You will be working in a fast paced, commercial environment making decisions to improve website trading performance whilst ensuring the user experience is inspirational, engaging and relevant. You will do this with the commercial and trading teams ensuring key trading strategies are supported.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment with every changing priorities, so being able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines is something you thrive on.
The Digital Merchandising Executive is a creative thinker who will be able to bring new and exciting ideas to the team. Analytical and naturally inquisitive, you have the ability to interpret trading and test results data, identify trends and recommend actionable change.
Working with the rest of the Digital Sales & Merchandising team, you will be responsible for developing and executing a range of onsite merchandising campaigns and driving forward our onsite personalisation strategy with responsibility for a subset of our brands which include TUI UK, First Choice, Marella Cruises & TUI Ireland across desktop and mobile.
You will work closely with the Content, Online Marketing, User Experience and Design teams to build engaging, digital and integrated campaigns that balance both customer and business needs. You have fantastic attention to detail which ensures you deliver high quality customer facing communications.
Keeping a close eye on travel and digital websites and industry trends, you will make recommendations to ensure the websites are competitive and business stakeholders are kept informed of the TUI UK & Ireland benchmarked performance.
What you will bring to TUI as a Digital Merchandising Executive
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
• Educated to degree level in Marketing/Commercial discipline OR experience in working in a sales/merchandising/marketing role in an online environment.
• Commercially aware with a passion for marketing/merchandising.
• High attention to detail.
• Creative thinker who is customer obsessed.
• Well-developed interpersonal, communication and written skills.
• Analytical and highly numerate.
• Enthusiastic team player
• Ability to work to under pressure
• Strong time management skills
• Interest in the travel industry and digital technology / developments
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. Just as travel is about exploration, we are on a continuous journey to make our work culture more inclusive. Spending time with us, whether you are at work or on holiday, enables you to relax and be yourself in a safe environment. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA