Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Customer Service Advisor, 24 hours
Swansea, United Kingdom
|TUI Business:||TUI UK & I|
United Kingdom | Swansea | SA1 5ED | Alexandra House
|Hours per week:||24|
|Type of contract:||PermanentPermanent|
Joining the TUI Contact Centre Team as a Customer Service Advisor, we will help you become an expert of our destinations, products and procedures to respond to, resolve and service a range of customer contacts. You will put all customers at the heart of our business and constantly ‘go the extra smile’ by creating unforgettable holidays that make us famous for service and create customers for life.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic our ways of working are a bit different just now with most of our colleagues working from home. Many colleagues worked from home at least a couple of days a week before the current situation, as looking after our colleague’s welfare is important to us. It’s very likely this role will begin with you being based at home, there will be lots of opportunities to connect with your colleagues via technology, however, you must be prepared to work onsite when required.
Joining us will not only provide opportunities for you to grow your career, but the benefits of being part of an exciting global team.
Due to anticipated high volumes of applications, this role will only be available for a short period of time.
Please Note: Applicants for this role will be recruited to start employment on the 7th June 2021 & there will be a blended approach to training, where you have some learning carried out onsite at the Swansea Contact Centre and some at home carried out virtually.
How you will make an impact as a Customer Service Advisor
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Using your personality, you’ll inspire and respect our customers and your colleagues whilst sharing a great amount of fun
- Technology is evolving every day, so is TUI. By providing you with the best tools, you’ll build your knowledge to understand our customers and adapt your style to help answer questions, improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- If things don’t go to plan, you will be confident to discuss, investigate and resolve every customer question or complaint
- Your drive to achieve will lead you to rise to the challenge and exceed all your Contact Centre targets
- You’ll be confident and able to respond to all types of customer contacts including phone, email, letter & social media
- Our customers will be at the heart of everything you do, you’ll ensure they understand exactly what you and our business can do to help them, you will take pride in your work is accurately documented
What you will bring as a Customer Service Advisor
There is more than one way to be the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong commitment to achieve targets and overcome challenges
- Team player who engages and collaborates at all times with customers and colleagues
- An organised individual who takes pride in their work and responsibility of their own development
- Ability to use initiative to proactively spot and resolve potential problems
- Passion to work within tourism, although travel experience is not essential
- Confidence to handle multiple customer contacts and administrative tasks in numerous systems whilst complying with procedures
- Flexibility to work variable shift patterns each week which include evenings & weekends
Home Working Requirements
- You will have a suitable space that allows you to work comfortably and away from general ‘home’ activities
- You will be required to have a suitable broadband connection that has a download speed of at least 10 Mbps and an upload of at least 3 Mbps
- Be prepared to attend occasional onsite meetings/training to the Swansea Contact Centre when required.
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
- Discovery day – time to spend working at a local charity or community
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. Just as travel is about exploration, we are on a continuous journey to make our work culture more inclusive. Spending time with us, whether you are at work or on holiday, enables you to relax and be yourself in a safe environment. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA