Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
(Senior) Manager HRIS (m/f/d)
Crawley, United Kingdom
HR & Legal
Within the TUI Goup HR we are seeking with immediate effect a: (Senior) HRIS Manager (m/f/d).
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
We have implemented a new HRIT platform TUI People. Our global team supports the modules Core HR, Reward, Performance & Succession, Data & Analytics, Recruiting and Learning across our core regions and businesses.
The focus of this role will be on SuccessFactors Employee Central but you will be involved in the integration of all modules. The role will combine BAU support as well as new implementations, e.g. in Germany.
As a Senior HRIS Implementation Manager you will be a SME across Employee Central ensuring alignment and implementation of best practices.
- You will drive global processes to ensure consistency in all markets
- You will ensure our data governance principles are adhered to and Framework processes are embedded.
- You will support works council conversations and presentations.
- You will take a leading role in project workshops and meetings and ensure decisions are documented and agreed to.
- You will manage project resources to ensure the plan and costs are adhered to
- Working closely with the global TUI People team, implementation partners, the business and internal stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of our HR solution
- Ensuring positive stakeholder engagement working with the business leads responsible
- Engage, motivate and influence people across multiple locations
- Influence the behavior of others by leading by example both in terms of delivering world-class service to our customers and by demonstrating our Values and leadership behaviors
We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Several years of profound relevant work experience managing core HR systems
- Previous experience leading the implementation of SuccessFactors EC across complex matrix organisations
- Certified in Employee Central
- Experience of Core HR, Learning Management, Performance & Talent Management Systems beneficial
- Proven experience with implementation of HRIS solution implementation, configuration and change management on a multi-site, multi-company, multi-country basis
- Very strong communication & leadership experience
- Previous project leadership experience preferred
- Fluent in German and English, additional languages would be beneficial
- Strong analytical capabilities and a willingness and ability to quickly learn new tools, systems and software
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills to work across the Group at different levels
- Must be willing to travel on a regular basis
TUI AND YOU
Working at TUI brings many advantages, extras and fun:
- Annual total reward plan relating to employment conditions
- Employee benefits on travel
- Life Long Learning (online/offline)
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +49 (0) 511 566 1585