Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Senior CRM Manager - Retention
Luton, United Kingdom
Marketing & Communications
TUI is well on its way to transforming our marketing to be highly relevant to each individual customer, driven by what we understand about their history and reacting to the events and behaviours of each customer. Now is the perfect time to join the team as we embark on the next phase of our journey. We are moving to customer journeys, campaigns and activities that are highly personalised and automated by data and analytics in real-time.
As Senior CRM Manager (Retention) you will be part of an international team, responsible for developing marketing programs on behalf of all our source markets and products using a ‘design once, execute once’ approach. You will be responsible for maximising the value generated through CRM activities and achieving our very ambitious growth targets, most specifically on getting our customer to rebook with TUI and driving our Retention KPI.
This role can be based in Berlin, Hannover, Luton, Rijswijk, Oostende or Stockholm
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Put customer insights at the heart of everything you do (descriptive, predictive models, recommendations etc.) and work with relevant analytical/insight teams to deliver against your roadmap and briefs
Contact strategy and plan
- Use customer data and insights to create relevant propositions and programmes for different customer segments.
- Define target groups (segments) on which to base your strategy and plans.
- Develop an overall customer contact strategy that is as common as possible, as local as is necessary, across markets and products.
- Develop the overall customer contact plan that is based on customer insights, recognises the drivers of value in our business, and allows for essential variations by market and by product.
Journeys, campaigns & activities
- Define briefs for the journeys and campaigns to be developed (who, what, when, how)
- Where relevant, define requirements (data, segments, content, capabilities) needed from our platforms to deliver the target customer experience.
- Work with Designers and Automation Specialists to create the required canvases, templates and components.
- Where relevant develop re-usable campaign components that can be used across markets and functions as part of their activity.
- Work with content teams to source or develop appropriate content (automated wherever possible) and work with source markets to translate written content into the required languages.
- Develop components and processes that allow local variations and offers to be included in journeys with little or no manual intervention from the Centre of Excellence team.
- Ensure all activity is appropriately tested and relevant approvals gained before going live.
- Interrogate performance reports and analysis to understand the key drivers of performance, develop action plans to help drive performance optimisation.
- Develop and execute a test framework to manage A/B and multivariate tests.
- Develop a robust KPI scorecard, setting overall targets, and develop plans to deliver them.
- Develop an overall commercial model, encompassing current performance, drivers and planned initiatives, that helps us to forecast our performance.
- Work with the Analysts in the Centre of Excellence to establish a performance dashboard and a regular reporting process for the agreed set of KPI’s.
- Engage with key stakeholders to get their input and priorities to inform your thinking and plans.
- Develop and communicate a roadmap for your Centre of Excellence, clearly demonstrating the activities and initiatives planned and when they will be introduced.
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Strategic thinker with ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise way
- Highly commercial, with ability to define, identify and prioritise high value initiatives. Ability to create robust investment cases linked to strategic growth
- Significant experience of developing data-driven and automated marketing and CRM programmes, ideally in a multi-brand or multi-country environment
- Experience with understanding retention drivers, developing retention strategies and programmes and/or loyalty schemes.
- Fluent in English, ability in other languages especially German would be beneficial but by no means essential.
- Proactive and self-driven, you’ll be confident working independently, but have strong team ethics
- Powerful communicator with excellent presentation skills and ability to clearly articulate ideas
- Comfortable working in a large pan European business, where some travel will be required (up to 2-3 days a month)
- Capability to deal with ambiguity, uncertainty and to aggregate complex items
- Highly organised with a flexible approach and openness to work in fast evolving structures with / for various stakeholders, with proven ability to deliver to deadlines
- Highly analytical with ability to analyse complex data sets, and draw action orientated conclusions
- Ability to adapt between markets and excellent networker displaying strong relationship management to co-ordinate through a complex matrix
TUI and you
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
TUI Group’s vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience. TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 70,000 employees internationally, across more than 100 countries. The Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with more than 150 aircraft, over 380 hotels, twelve cruise liners and countless incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com