Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Head of Merchandising & Revenue Management
Luton, United Kingdom
Marketing & Communications
Join TUI Musement as a Head of Merchandising & Revenue Management reporting directly into the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be leading a growing team whilst playing an essential role in the strategic success of TUI Musement.
Your role will include managing the Merchandising area, to guarantee the best exposure of TUI Musement’s offer across all our digital distribution channels. You will also help define the pricing & discount strategy, coordinate omnichannel initiatives and partner with several functions of TUI Group to hit our sales and gross margin goals. And as we are a truly Digital Travel platform we will expect you to deliver data related Marketing Insights and other Martech tasks needed by the Marketing & Sales team.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Identify new digital distribution opportunities within TUI Group
- Negotiate and implement optimal visibility of TUI Musement Offer across all TUI & Musement digital properties, by influencing key stakeholders
- Monitor & optimize top venues and events across our digital distribution channels
- Identify opportunities to increase traffic monetization
- Be a key contributor in the definition and implementation of the TUI Musement pricing strategy
- Participate to the definition of our promotional calendar and coordinate our discount strategy to maximize revenue and net margin growth
- Support coordination of omnichannel initiatives
- Partner with our offer team in the definition of our pre-purchase strategy and in the optimization of the product availability
- Partner with our Product Insights team to optimize our dynamic pricing and product bundles
- Support CMO and work closely with Finance on budgeting, forecasting and performance monitoring
- Deliver bespoke marketing analyses & reports in partnership with the Business intelligence team (incl. competitor benchmarking and Google Analytics)
- Coordinate & prioritize our Martech needs with our Product and BI team to make sure we get all the necessary support to run our marketing campaigns with our key partners
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- 12+ years in Merchandising (e-commerce), Revenue management and / or Marketing insights
- Proven track record of driving user (sales) growth through successful revenue management and use of data
- Solid background in data analytics / strategy (including knowledge of SQL and other data mining tools)
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices
- Ability to manage marketing projects end-to-end
- Strong communication skills along with a customer-oriented attitude
- Online business experience is essential.
Ownership & entrepreneurial attitude
- Flexible and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Able to influence senior stakeholders
- Strong data skills to extract, manipulate and interpret data
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com