Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Internship Sales & Marketing TUI Hotels & Resorts
Studenten en starters
32 / 40
Function: Marketing & Sales Tui Hotels & Resorts Intern
Fulltime / Parttime: Fulltime
Hours: 32 / 40
During this internship you’ll support the international TUI Hotels & Resorts Sales & Marketing team to deliver their strategic objectives, increasing brand awareness, educating the markets on the hotel brands and ultimately driving sales.
You’ll contribute to the on and offline brand, marketing and sales activities across the markets we’re responsible for, namely the Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, the UK and the Nordics.
The role holder will support in the delivery of multiple projects of varying sizes, including, but not limited to: training systems, events, analysing trend data, reporting and customer research.
Who you are
There are several ways you can be a match for this position – here are a few things we are looking for:
- You are in your graduation year of your Bachelors or Masters studies (HBO or WO) with Marketing or Sales focus
- You speak fluent English and Dutch, any other language is a plus
- You are a ‘role up the sleeves’ independent worker especially in the current climate where an undetermined amount of the internship will be spent homeworking
- You are passionate about travel and tourism
- You have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- You are organized and have a keen eye for detail
- You can stay with our dream team at least 4 months
You and TUI
Doing an internship at TUI brings many benefits, extras and fun:
- Learning and development (online / offline);
- A look behind the scenes of a dynamic corporate organization;
- After exercise, relaxation comes through numerous staff activities.