Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Business Analyst CMS & App for Hotels & Resorts (f/m/d)
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
In our Hotels & Resorts division, as a Business Analyst, you are the linchpin for the topics of Content Management and Mobile App. You are our link between the business requirements and the technical feasibility of the topics and plan their implementation together with the teams. You work in an international and agile environment where there are multiple system requirements, especially when it comes to our content and the crucial contact with the guest.
You have a passion for content, its model and have a feel for how to optimally distribute it to buyers via interfaces? You are enthusiastic about mobile apps, their architecture and the interaction with Mirco services? You are a little organizational talent and know how to balance the different topics? Then apply for a job with us!
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT – There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Active co-design of the innovative “Digital Platform” of the TUI Group’s hotel division.
- Translation of business requirements into technical designs and IT architecture of a modern content and app ecosystem.
- Coordinate prioritization and implementation of the roadmap with functional contacts as well as development teams and suppliers.
- Evaluation and selection of suitable technical solutions for the aforementioned requirements in the subject areas of product information, content management and mobile apps.
- Driving force and innovator in the subject areas vis-à-vis the functional teams.
- Independent adaptation and configuration of the solutions used in daily operations.
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary teams in a central function within the company.
- Consulting diverse stakeholders, e.g. Marketing, CRM, E-Commerce, Mobile Apps, Hotel Operations regarding innovations, impulses of the ecosystem
WHAT YOU WILL BRING – There is more than one way to the perfect fit:
- Whether you have a degree or professional training in IT is secondary to us – what is important to us is your passion and affinity for working with SaaS platforms, content and mobile apps.
- Experience in software development and knowledge of integrating / connecting systems via APIs are desirable.
- A good understanding and handling either in the topic of Product Information Management (PIM), Content Management (CMS) or Mobile Apps.
- Dealing with (agile) methods for prioritization, control and structuring are just as much part of the repertoire as focusing on the product vision.
- Terms like REST-APIs, XML, (Micro-) Services or WebSDKs are no buzzwords for you.
- Good understanding of business processes, keen interest in PIM and content and affinity to use them optimally for the customers and companies
- Strong analytical skills while focusing on accuracy and details.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- Team player with strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- High level of initiative and creativity as well as the ability to think outside the box.
We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
TUI and you
• Employment with the world’s leading tourism group
• Working with international colleagues having various backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge
• Attractive compensation package (e.g. pension scheme) and 30 days of paid vacation per year
• Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
• Flexible working environment
• International career and development opportunities
TUI Group´s vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, please visit our website www.tuigroup.com.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +49 (0) 511 566 1585