Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Digital Marketing Executive
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
Luton, United Kingdom
Marketing & Communications
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading online travel agencies, working with the marketing department in the role of Digital Marketing Executive. Our office is based in Thornaby-On-Tees, where you will be working with several strategic brands under the TUI UK & Ireland umbrella. Ideally, the role holder will be based here, but we are flexible in the current market to review applications from colleagues in Luton.
This diverse and challenging role comes as the package holiday industry tackles an increasingly varied and multi-faceted list of marketing channels – from numerous social media platforms opportunities to email and content marketing. Good communication is critical to the success of a business, and this role is a key part of that.
How you will make an impact as Digital Marketing Executive
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Assist the Brand Manager in planning and execution of content for marketing campaigns, and their cross-channel delivery and outreach.
- Provide creative input for campaigns, proactively communicating these to the wider team. You will work with other marketing colleagues including designers to create compelling digital marketing campaigns.
- Produce content for use on our websites, blogs, emails and other marketing channels. You will create written content with consideration for brand tone of voice, plus SEO principles where applicable.
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to benchmark the success of your communications against agreed KPIs.
- All published copy will be of high quality and have a consistent tone of voice maintaining clear brand principles throughout.
- You will be responsible for the outreach to appropriate channels to ensure maximum exposure for the brand and seek to develop relationships and partnerships with key publishers wherever possible.
What you will bring as Digital Marketing Executive
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Brand marketing experience or relevant qualifications
- Experience of outreach to online channels
- Understanding of web tracking, using Google Analytics or similar
- Ability to adapt content across a wide range of audiences
- A passion for travel/cruise and the travel/cruise industry
- Strong spelling, grammar and writing skills
- Good understanding of SEO principles in relation to web content
- A keen eye for detail and ability to spot mistakes
- Excellent communication skills (internal & external contacts)
- Ability to generate engagement for a given subject across a variety of media channels
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA