Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
TUI Care Foundation Internship
Studenten en starters
TUI Care Foundation builds on the potential of tourism as a force for good. Together with holidaymakers, we support and initiate partnerships and projects that create new opportunities for the young generation, protect the natural environment and contribute to thriving communities all over the world.
TUI Care Foundation was founded by TUI, the world’s leading tourism business. For more information, please see www.tuicarefoundation.com
Tasks and responsibilities
The intern supports the foundation, especially the Head of External Affairs and Manager of Operations, and self-manages several assignments.
Tasks could include:
• Analyse the annual results of the foundation’s funding strategy, based on the contribution to the KPIs and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
• Support in assessing (unsolicited) proposals and project management tasks.
• Provide internal and external support for the project application and reporting database and create (project) templates.
• Support in fundraising and reporting processes.
• Support in communications and visibility.
• Manage inquiries and requests from (potential) partners and other stakeholders.
• Administrative and logistical support to the team.
For this position we are looking for a student with a passion for sustainable development and hands-on mentality, and a drive to further improve your organizational skills. The ideal candidate operates with a team spirit and seeks collaboration, but is also capable to work independently. You should be able to meet deadlines, while paying attention to detail.
• (Following a) Bachelor or Master studies in International Relations/ European studies, Development studies, Corporate Social Responsibility, (Sustainable) Tourism.
• Excellent communication skills in English. Dutch and/or German is an asset.
• Microsoft Office.
• Handy with CMS (Content Management System) or would like to learn.
The position is full-time, as per mid-August, in our office based in Rijswijk, The Netherlands. The intern will however work in an international context, as the TUI Care Foundation team is spread across several European countries. The position is open for (international) students currently enrolled at a school/university and who are based in The Netherlands. Students based abroad can apply, but housing will not be provided.