Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Luton, United Kingdom
Marketing & Communications
We’re looking for a Product Copywriter to work on customer-focused, digital-first and search engine optimised copy about our ever-expanding collection of hotels, destinations, cruises, excursions, tours, and other holiday products, for the TUI UK and First Choice websites and brochures.
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
Reporting to the Product Copy Editor, the Product Copywriter will be part of a dynamic and highly creative team. You’ll be producing engaging copy that brings our products and brands to life, as well as updating and refreshing existing copy. Your writing will need to take a digital and mobile-first approach, meet SEO requirements and be in touch with customer needs, all while adhering to the TUI and First Choice tone of voice.
As such, the ideal candidate will have top-notch writing and grammar skills, as well as good working knowledge of best practice with regards to SEO and writing for digital channels. You’ll need to be able to produce vast amounts of accurate copy to tight deadlines, and have the commercial awareness required to prioritise effectively – this is a large business with rapidly shifting needs. We’re looking for someone who can really see our products through the eyes of the customer and use this insight to inform strong copy.
Forming good working relationships with the SEO, eCommerce, Product and Marketing teams, plus other key internal stakeholders, is a vital part of the role, so you can ensure your copy is an accurate reflection of our wide range of products and services. Edits and critiquing from various stakeholders is part and parcel of the job, so a thick skin is a bonus.
The role may require contribution to other areas of editorial at times, including creating short campaign-focused copy and long-form articles for the blog and inflight magazine. As a result, we’re looking for someone who’s flexible, adaptable and open to change, too.
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Previous experience working in a copywriting role
- High attention to detail – grammar guru, tone of voice expert, detective-like research skills
- Working knowledge of SEO and writing for digital channels
- Excellent writing – ability to switch from immersive storytelling to sharp, concise copy and between different tones of voice
- Customer-focused – ability to put yourself in to the customer’s shoes and think about what will resonate with them and in turn drive sales
- Creativity and passion – innovator, original thinker, travel fanatic
- Organised and conscientious – focused, task-orientated, self-starter
- Team player – high awareness and understanding of team’s deadlines, priorities and needs
- Fast turnaround – thrives under pressure and rises to challenges
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to.We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA