Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Airline Reporting Analyst
Luton, United Kingdom
Purchasing & Finance
A great finance opportunity has arisen to join TUI UK&I as an Airline Reporting Analyst. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to continue to stretch and improve on the excellent standard the Reporting team currently delivers. We look to influence the wider Finance function on continuous improvement driving efficiencies within our own area and improving productivity.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Performance Reporting – responsible for all areas of Airline performance reporting including month end flash reporting, management accounts, variance analysis and monthly forecasting of EBIT and Cash. Produce reports and data for the Business Partners to facilitate commercial decision making. Support business units in identifying ways of reducing costs and challenging existing processes where appropriate.
- Budgeting / 5 Year Plan – Assist Finance Business Partner team with divisional submissions, critique and challenge. Translate Group requirements and expectations to develop the divisional annual budget and set of financial KPIs. Report the divisional budget to the central FP&A team.
- Gap / Risk Management – Work with Finance Business Partners and divisional management to identify options and corrective actions to eliminate gaps in performance against target. Monitor risks and opportunities and ensure that these are reflected accurately in the forecast.
- Ownership of Capital Expenditure reporting, and the OCF Cash Flow reporting – Two of our key areas to focus as we move into business-as-usual following our SAP implementation is Capex and Cashflow reporting.
- SAP/HFM – Ownership of divisional actuals and forecast within HFM ensuring reconciliation with the ledger and comparatives are stated on a consistent basis.
- Headcount, Airline Stats and KPIs – Ownership of divisional actuals and forecast, ensuring accurate and timely submission for the Airline.
- Part/nearly qualified (ACCA/CIMA)
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to present confidently to senior stakeholders
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude with a drive to complete tasks effectively and efficiently
- A self-starter with strong problem solving skills
- Confidence to ask questions and challenge numbers
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com