Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
App Implementation Analyst
London, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Digital Commerce (Digital Product & UX & Digital Marketing) is a global team within TUI Group responsible for the business delivery and operation of all E-commerce solutions and products. We are a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Digital Marketing, Digital Product, Digital Experience & UX, UI, SEO and Optimisation & Analytics providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
TUI has recently created a Mobility Hub to support initiatives related to TUI Mobile Apps. The Mobility implementation analyst will work within this function alongside Developers, Product Owners and Test Teams responsible for the enhancement and roll-out of the award winning TUI Digital Assistant app.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team in a fast paced agile environment with a wealth of development opportunities. This role is available for consideration in any TUI Sourcemarket as base location.
How you will make an impact as a App Implementation Analyst
There are many ways for you to get involved:
As a Mobility Architect you will need to work alongside multiple teams within Mobility Hub and Group eCommerce teams to deliver analytics solutions that enable data driven decision making and drive change. You will own the delivery of multiple high profile analytics projects from requirements gathering through to technical delivery along with Insight Analysts embedded in development teams.
As mobility Architect, you will produce clearly defined technical requirements, working alongside developers to ensure they are delivered to a high standard and meet acceptance criteria. You will maintain and develop analytics implementation in GA4/firebase & Adobe Analytics, maintain code library that can be reused to deliver new analytics at speed.
You will be a power user of our best-in-class toolset and deal with any technical questions regarding their use. You will also evaluate our toolset against others in the market when required to ensure we continue to use the best products available.
You will also work closely with the Onsite Architects to ensure we have a single view across web and App, to enable this, you will play a key role in GA4 roll out across the TUI Group across all digital properties.
You will also provide analytical support to commercial and product teams, deliver insights and recommendations to help the business make data-driven decisions and contribute to the rapid commercial development of the TUI app. You will be working on multiple apps across all source market teams in Europe, on both the Android and iOS platforms, so there is a vast and growing amount of data at your disposal.
What you will bring to TUI as a App Implementation Analyst
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Experience configuring a Digital Analytics Solution (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics 360) using a Tag Management System (e.g. Ensighten, Tealium, GTM or similar).
- Experience constructing technical analytics requirements to be implemented by developers. Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience is key.
- Experience manipulating and analysing data through SQL, R or Python is an advantage, as is a basic understanding of statistics.
- Ability to compare data sets, identify valuable customer segments, spot trends, seek reasons for reduced conversion rates.
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills to enable delivery of critical business initiatives.
- Experience presenting and influencing a senior audience using strong communication skills.
- A logical problem solver with an ability to understand complex data sets.
- Experience working in an agile environment is an advantage.
- A motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills and a desire to learn.
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA