Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Purchasing & Finance
Join our global TUI Musement Financial Services Team in Antalya, Turkey as a Senior Cashier and provide a high level of service for your internal and external customers.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Cash Deposit transaction for TUI Russia excursion sales
- Credit Card Deposit transaction for TUI Russia excursion sales and post on bank account in SAP
- TUI Russia expenses transaction and post in Asterix
- Keep and control the back bond/cheque from Suppliers
- Receiving and keeping checks from Clients (mostly TUI Russia)
- Excursion ticket control for TUI Russia
- Payment and control all expenses for Antalya office
- Payment and control for work permit and visa transactions
- Obtain shop sales from shop clients and post in Sejour
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Bachelor in Accounting or in any other relevant finance field
- Proven experience delivering high-quality business partnering is a must
- Cultural awareness and welcome diversity
- Ability to think and work analytically, including strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- System knowledge in SAP
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written. Any additional language advantageous
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +34 971 709 116