Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
San José, Costa Rica
Purchasing & Finance
Joining the TUI Musement Finance Team as Finance Manager in Costa Rica, you will drive financial data integrity across the business based at Costa Rica DMCs. Your role will improve the accuracy and consistency of reporting within TUI Musement embedding confidence and enabling strategic decisions to be taken. Review and supervise accounting records and balance sheet reconciliations. Ensuring proper registers and provide reports within the established timelines.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Reporting of P&L and Balance Sheet information, analyzing deviations from forecast and or proposed budget figures
- Ensuring consistent reporting; improve the level of transparency across our financial statements working with MMBS team and Regional Finance Manager
- Developing standardized reporting templates and processes for key financial and management information, making use of systems wherever possible
- Review and present local tax requirements based on timeframes provided by local authorities
- Adhoc requests when appropriate
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- A qualified finance/accounting professional with experience of reporting in the tourism and hospitality industry
- Strong knowledge of Tax requirements for Costa Rica
- Self-starter and ability to think and work analytically, including strong problem-solving skills
- Clear drive for results, ability to work through obstacles, persistent in identifying quality recommendations and solutions in a timely manner
- Able and comfortable to challenge senior leaders on assumptions
- Comfortable in identifying business needs and translating this into data-specific requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and interact with people at all levels in English and Spanish, both verbal and written
- Experience within the TUI Group or knowledge of tour operating advantageous but not essential
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +34 971 709 116