Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Finance Analyst - CAPEX & FTE - Group IT Finance
Luton, United Kingdom
Business Support & Operations
Dependent on Local Contract
The TUI IT Finance team is an international team responsible for Technology investments (c. €130m Capex per year) and management of IT cost base (c.€450m Opex per year).
We have a new opportunity to join the IT Finance team as a Finance Analyst.
The role will initially be focused on FTE reporting and analysis across this large sector of the business, supporting the setting up of new processes for managing, maintaining and reporting on FTE data, creating outputs to support provision of accurate and relevant management information.
Other activities will include consolidation and reporting of Capital expenditure for the group, with a view to find improved processes and data analytics, whilst maintaining security of sensitive information.
There will be opportunity to learn and develop accounting skills and for a candidate willing, the opportunity to gain accounting or IT qualifications.
You will be confident, articulate, driven by change and have a strong ability to be agile and respond quickly to challenges and not afraid to bring forward new ideas. A curiosity and interest in new technology would be advantageous in the success of this role.
How you will make an impact as a Finance Analyst
There are many ways for you to get involved:
Key responsibilities / tasks
- Monthly reporting for IT resourcing and analysis
- Maintenance and continued evolution of FTE tracking and reporting
- Process identification and improvement
- Data analysis
- Supporting process changes to progress IT transformation within the Finance team
- Capex reporting for TUI IT Finance
- Ongoing development into Accounting practices
- supporting wider team to ensure data collection is up to date
- supporting our vision of “One Version of the Truth”
- continuing process improvement
What you will bring to TUI as a Finance Analyst
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Confident Self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Graduate with relevant interests in Finance and IT
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Strong aptitude for identifying inefficient process and bring new ideas
- Good knowledge of English language preferable
- Strong intercultural awareness
- Strong analytical and modelling skills
- Capable of building relationships cross border with multiple business partners at all levels
TUI and you
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA