Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Supply Management Executive
Product & Yield
Join our TUI Musement Supply Management Team as a Supply Management Executive, you will own assigned operators and/or destinations within a specific country area in order to support commercial relation with suppliers and contract all needed components across different segments (excursions, tickets, multi-day tours, shorex, transfers, etc.) and areas. In this perspective, your main objective will be to build up local offer based on different requirements and driving higher margins to support TUI Musement bottom line results. Besides margins growth, key performance metrics include the achievement of product targets at destination level including quality of the same. You will be working in a dedicate and autonomous team of experts managing end-to-end objectives as set up by TUI Musement strategy from a sourcing standpoint. Key for this role will be your capability of creating and supporting commercial relationships with local operators and venues, including attractions museums public venues.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Support commercial growth by building strong relationships with tour, activity and ticketing suppliers in the top destinations and venues in the region
- Support the suppliers’ enrolment and onboarding process
- Build and optimize the supply of pre-existing cities & venues as well as launch new destinations within the region
- Be an expert in your destination – generating new leads and strategic acquisition of new and unique products
- Liaise with different stakeholders to implement best practices
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape and tourism trends in the region
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Experience Level: 2+ years in sales or account management, preferably in the tourism and/or e-commerce industry
- Strong commercial mindset with proven negotiation skills and a successful record of closing deals and building strategic partnerships
- Willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly address issues
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Full understanding of digital components and new industry standards, with particular regard to API-based connectivity, channel managers, reservation technologies)
- Comfortable with targets and working in a key results-driven environment with different priorities
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of digital tools (e.g. tasks managements, CRM, contracting platforms).
- Mother-tongue in local market (Spanish) and fluent in English both verbal/written (other languages are a bonus)
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits for both flexible and locally contracted employees
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +34 971 709 116