Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Content Executive, German
Product & Yield
Join our Content Team in TUI Musement as a Content Executive with German and help bring a smile to our guests by creating engaging content for our platforms and POS (Points of Sale) materials.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Monitoring the tone of voice across all customer touch points and making sure this is well implemented in your native language. You’ll translate existing and new excursion descriptions and other related texts into your native language ensuring they agree with the TUI tone of voice
- Helping to create engaging online and offline content, materials and tools that tell a consistent story whilst adhering to the design requirements of each channel and the guidelines defined by Group Marketing
- Processing supplier invoices, answering supplier queries and working closely with destination offices and internal TUI Musement departments
- Supporting the Content department with all content related tasks: promotion material, photo tagging, online factsheet validation, title verification and alignment for all distribution channels, follow up of updates in our Content Management System. You will be working closely with Product Managers, Sales Development and Online Distribution teams
- Coordinating with TUI MM colleagues in destinations for the text updates of our Digital Service Content. You’ll be closely collaborating with the TUI Musement Graphic Design Team to update Point of Sale material
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Native German speaker with a good knowledge of English
- Previous experience in administration, supplier and customer management mandatory
- Experienced in marketing translations or writing commercial copy
- Proven background working with content management systems
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised and methodical
- Someone who never stops looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight customers and grow the business
- A talented professional who wants to learn, grow and drive their career while Spreading Smiles across the globe
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +34 971 709 116
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.