Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Marketing & Communications
Are you passionate about how things look and feel? Do you sometimes get the feeling you know how people think and what communication will make them act in a certain way? Can you translate that into compelling product content? Would you like to work at the best marketing department in the§ Nordics?*
Then look no further. We want you!
*to be honest we were only awarded Best Marketing Department in Sweden but we think it might apply.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive sales through responsibility for updating tui.no with commercial content and messages week-on-week – with a focus on driving sales
- Responsible for hotel concept pages, user generated content such as Insider tips and travellers tips
- Package and merchandise hotel, resort and destination content with commercial focus aligned with plans and priorities
- Analysis and optimization of the content
- Secure SEO friendly content in cooperation with Search Team
- Selecting and editing pictures – both on site and in the app
- Content maintenance across the whole site
- Updating sales messages in the App
What We Are Looking For
- At least 5 years of hands on experience
- of producing online sales driving content and product packaging
- in content production B2C
- creating online content, both with inspiring and commercial focus
- Relevant training and degree in copywriting, marketing, journalism or similar
- Experience from working within digital business, e-commerce and digital development required
- Experience with web-analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Sales driven and have experience in E-commerce
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS)
- Knowledge and experience of working with SEO
- Strong commercial awareness & with a passion for packaging communication with high sales focus
How To Apply
You apply via our web-sites or Linkedin.
Placement of this job will be based out of our office in Oslo.
Read more about our way of working: https://careers.tuigroup.com/nordic/way-of-working/
If you have any questions regarding the role you are welcome to contact recruiting manager Erik Nykvist at firstname.lastname@example.org
The location is flexible between our four Nordic markets, Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen and Helsinki but fluent in Norwegian is a requirement.