Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Paid Marketing Specialist
Marketing & Communications
The Paid marketing specialist builds and manages paid campaigns (Display and SEM) independently and he/she is responsible for the performance. This role uses data to measure channel performance and determines how best to allocate marketing investment across competing opportunities.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- This position is ideal for a self-motivated and data-driven individual that has a willingness to learn, enjoys problem-solving, and wants to build a career in an advanced technology company.
- You will be responsible for a specific market or geo-area and you will fully manage the related paid marketing campaigns being responsible for the results.
- You will be working within a 5 people team with the opportunity to own a specific project inside the paid marketing area.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Experience with digital platforms, such as Google Ads and SA360. (Campaign Manager, DV360 or another programmatic tool is a plus)
- Strong knowledge of online display advertising logics
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Marketing, Communication, IT or similar
- Experience in planning and managing online display advertising campaigns (Google platform), including Facebook&Instagram (other platforms would be a plus – Criteo, Pinterest, etc).
- Experience in managing SEM campaigns in Google Ads
- Good understanding of the attribution model and bid management system
- Good level of English
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com