Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Business Analyst (m/f/d) - TRIPS / TUI Flight Market Place
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
For TUI Group IT we are seeking with immediate effect a: Business Analyst (Solution Architect) (m/f/d) – TRIPS for TFM Suite.
Domain TUI Flight Marketplace (Master Domain: Sourcing & Assets).
The TFM-Suite is the central flight marketplace within TUI Group providing all own airline and 3rd party flights including ancillaries for own and secondary distribution in B2C and B2B on a single platform.
For this environment we are looking for a Business Analyst (Solution Architect) that will be responsible for operating the flight sourcing solutions for the future reservation and sales system of TUI Group.
How you will make an impact – There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Represent the TFM-Suite within TRIPS;
- Responsile for operational processes, investigation in terms of incidents;
- Drive and develop a TFM Suite – TRIPS monitoring and alerting strategy;
- Collect and elaborate requirements affecting TFM-Suite from the TRIPS program;
- Understand, develop and define group wide flight solutions together with the product owner;
- Close collaboration with the other TFM-Suite teams and the business in an international context;
- Report to Flight Sourcing Trips Product Owner, Delivery Lead and Leadership Team;
- Create, process and accept user epics, user stories and tasks under consideration of the TFM-Suite IT architecture and interfaces;
- Support the product owner in the development and prioritization of user stories under consideration of various group wide influences in an agile environment.
What you will bring – There is more than one way to the perfect fit:
- Technical degree, business studies degree or comparable IT expertise and experience acquired on-the-job;
- Several years of experience in product management/experience in agile software development preferably for pricing and/or yielding systems within a touristic enterprise;
- Good capability of understanding complex system architectures in an international context;
- Good understand of working with AI-technologies such as reinforced learning algorithms;
- Understanding of flight products and processes is desirable;
- Experience in the application of agile methods (e.g. Scrum and Kanban);
- Basic understanding of known web technologies, standards and methods (e.g. AWS, APIgee, SOAP,…);
- Pronounced/high-level quality awareness;
- Highly analytical mind and the ability to work conceptually;
- Ability to work autonomously, independently and conscientiously, and take on responsibility;
- High-level customer and service orientation combined with good social and teamwork skills;
- Long-term experience (>3 years) in the tourism industry is desirable;
- Fluent business English and German.
We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
TUI and you
- Employment with the world’s leading tourism group;
- Working with international colleagues having various backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge;
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. pension scheme) and 30 days of paid vacation per year;
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts;
- Flexible working environment;
- International career and development opportunities.
TUI Group´s vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 70,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel. If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, please visit our website www.tuigroup.com.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.