Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Security Operations Analyst (m/f/d)
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
Depending on local agreements
As a Security Operations Engineer within our Information Security Team you will perform a crucial role in designing, building, and maintaining our detection and response capabilities.
TUI is focussed on accelerating the development of digital capabilities across the entire holiday lifecycle to delight our customers. At the same time, everyone working on behalf of TUI protects information in all its forms so that we avoid harm; meet our customers’, colleagues’ and shareholders’ expectations and comply with national and international legislation. At TUI, information security is part of everyone’s job.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. The Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,800 travel agencies and leading online portals, six airlines with more than 130 aircraft, over 300 hotels with 210,000 beds, twelve cruise liners and countless incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. All this enables us to provide our 30 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Security Operations Analyst you will promote a security first culture at TUI.
- You will be responsible for the technical aspects of a detection and response capability to enable lower incident resolution cost, business and customer impact across our global business.
- You will work with our Managed Security Services Partner to integrate log sources and ticketing systems and maintain and expand the technical health and maturity of the capability.
- Working with product teams to set up and maintain log source integration with our Security Information and Event Management platform, is second nature to you.
- You will work with resolver teams to ensure that information security events and incidents are automatically generated, appropriately addressed and closed in local ticketing systems and ensurereporting on key performance indicators and service levels.
- Our information security team works in collaboration with business and IT teams across our many domains.
- You adopt a pragmatic and ‘can-do’ attitude in everything you do, partnering with your colleagues across the TUI businesses and IT functions worldwide.
- You build strong working relationships and influence others to do the right thing to Protect our Smile.
We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Demonstrable deep experience of design and build of systems integration, ideally in a security operations environment. Strong technical and IT operations background;
- Experience of working with Splunk or similar SIEM platforms, Service Desk systems and security monitoring tools desirable;
- Experience with Active Directory, Network / Proxy / DNS / Firewalls monitoring tooling is desirable;
- Experience of working with O365 and AWS security capabilities (e.g. Guard Duty…);
- Good interpersonal skills so that you can work well with and influence your information security and product team colleagues from around the world;
- Problem solving skills to identify creative and elegant technical solutions;
- Good communicator and able to work under pressure.
TUI and you
- Employment with the world’s leading tourism group;
- Working with international colleagues having various backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge;
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. pension scheme) and 30 days of paid vacation per year;
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts;
- Flexible working environment;
- International career and development opportunities.
TUI Group´s vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 70,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel. If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, please visit our website www.tuigroup.com.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.