Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Business Analyst (m/f/d) Department Accommodation Sourcing
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
depends on local agreements
For TUI Group IT we looking with immediate effect for a: Business Analyst (m/f/d) for the team Accomodation Sourcing (DestiLink)
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
To ensure that TUI can put a smile on the faces of its guests day after day, the IT of the world’s leading tourism group ensures smooth processes. With a great deal of passion for technology and expertise, TUI Infotec is driving the digital transformation forward. Innovative solutions are created for customers and guests by bringing together the right people and suitable technologies. Know-how and fun with digitalisation, reliability, uniqueness and an open approach to new technologies are what make the company stand out. Flexibility is written in capital letters – TUI Infotec offers an agile, dynamic environment that is characterised by the search for new ideas and the corresponding willingness to change.
You have a passion for specifcations, UML models and have a feel for how to optimally distribute it to buyers via interfaces? You are enthusiastic about IT architecture and the interaction with Mirco services? You are a little organizational talent and know how to balance the different topics ? Then apply for a job with us!
As a Business Analyst (f/m/d) you will ensure as a member of an agil IT team that the international hotel purchasing of the TUI Group is optimally supported on the IT side and that our accommodations are thus available for our guests worldwide.
- Together with the team, you plan and analyzed sustainable and future-proof applications and implement them in sprints
- You are our link between the business requirements and the technical feasibility of the topics and plan their implementation together with the teams
- You work in an international and agile environment where there are multiple system requirements
- As an agile and powerful team, we feel responsible for the product end-to-end and, in addition to further development, also ensure smooth operation
- Your focus is on the conception and programming of the applications, based on the latest technologies, such as the latest Java version including Springframework, a microservice-oriented implementation with Kubernetes and Kafka, based on AWS Cloud
- You are our link between the business requirements and the technical feasibility
- Process analysis and active creation of proposals for the business processes to be implemented and their mapping in IT systems for hotel data provider and reservations interfaces
- Passing on the information and tasks to the responsible IT Developer & your Product Owner
- Support of the IT Developer in the further development of the product and in creating the application design / application architecture
- Specification of test cases/scenariosExecution and management of IT projects
Documentation, knowledge transfer and monitoring for system workflows, interfaces and processes
We encourage people with disabilities to apply.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Studies in business administration or (business) informatics or training in a commercial environment or in the field of IT technology or several years of professional experience as Business Analyst for IT, preferably in the hotelier or tourism environment
- Analytical thinking skills
- Technical understanding about different interface technologies like REST, SOAP, etc., Knowledge’s about software developments, Experience in estimation processes for IT developments
- Knowledge’s about industry standards for API an file transfer formats (EDF, OTDS, AIF, etc.)
- Structured way of working. Very high customer orientation combined with strong quality awareness
- You are a team player with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- You value a proactive and quality-oriented way of working
- You are characterized by an innovative and sustainable mindset
- Fluent in written and spoken German (C1) and a good command of written and spoken English (B2)
- Knowledge about TUI domain structure and/or TUI Central Europe system landscape and processes eligible
Knowledge about industry standards of Tourism for workflows and business processes, epically about accommodation and hotel suppliers like bed banks and channel managers would be preferable
TUI AND YOU
Working at TUI brings many advantages, extras and fun:
- Annual total reward plan relating to employment conditions
- Employee benefits on travel
- Life Long Learning (online/offline)
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.