Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Digital & Technology
Join TUI Musement as a Data Engineer to work on the technology platforms and datasets that enable systems and people to uncover new insights and fine-tune operations to meet business goals.
Work within a growing professional team, working in an agile environment with a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Analysis, implementation and testing of ETL processes.
- Data modelling design of Datawarehouse.
- Data load processes implementation and optimization-
- Data visualization
- Maintenance and evolution of current systems.
- Definition and implementation of BI models for reporting.
- Data QA control.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Experience in SQL is mandatory (MS-SQL, MySQL, Oracle, etc)-
- BS or MS in Computer Science / Telecommunications / Mathematics / Physics or similar
- Experience in BI reporting tools will be much appreciated.
- Python development experience is desirable.
- Analytical mindset, team player, creative and self-starter.
- Attention to detail and focused on results and productivity.
- Fluent in English.
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com