Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
CRM Manager - Fixed Term
Luton, United Kingdom
Marketing & Communications
TUI is well on its way to transforming our marketing to be highly relevant to each individual customer, driven by what we understand about their history and reacting to the events and behaviours of each customer. Now is the perfect time to join the team as we embark on the next phase of our journey. We are moving to customer journeys, campaigns and activities that are highly personalised and automated by data and analytics in real-time.
As CRM Manager you will be part of the UK CRM team, responsible for developing marketing campaigns, often through multiple channels, on behalf of all products and brand. You will be part of a team responsible for maximising the value generated through CRM activities and achieving our very ambitious growth targets
This role is being offered on a 12 month fixted term maternity cover.
How You Will Make An Impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Put customer insights at the heart of everything you do (descriptive, predictive models, recommendations etc.) and create briefs for relevant analytical/insight teams so that we can drive continuous improvements in campaigns
- Contact strategy and plan
- Use customer data and insights to create relevant campaigns for different customer segments.
- Define target groups (segments) on which to base your plans.
Help develop the overall customer contact plan (as part of an overall strategy) that is based on customer insights, recognises the drivers of value in our business, and reflects the needs of various product, segments and brands etc.
Journeys, campaigns & activities
- Define briefs for the journeys and campaigns to be developed (who, what, when, how)
- Where relevant, define requirements (data, segments, content, capabilities) needed from our platforms to deliver the target customer experience.
- Work with Designers and Automation Specialists to create the required campaigns using canvases, templates and components.
- Where relevant make full use of re-usable campaign components developed by Group CRM
- Work with content teams to source or develop appropriate content (automated wherever possible)
Ensure all activity is appropriately tested and relevant approvals gained before going live.
- Interrogate performance reports and analysis to understand the key drivers of performance, develop action plans to help drive performance optimisation.
Execute A/B and multivariate tests to identify optimization opportunities.
- In the context of an overall KPI framework, update the overall commercial model, encompassing current performance, drivers and planned initiatives, to forecast our performance.
Work with the Analysts to produce, analyse and interpret a performance dashboard that explains key trends, issues and opportunities.
- Engage with key stakeholders to get their input and priorities to inform your thinking and plans.
Support the development and communication of a roadmap for your campaign activities, clearly demonstrating the initiatives planned and when they will be introduced.
What You Will Bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Significant experience of developing data-driven and multi-channel marketing and CRM programmes, ideally in a multi-brand environment
- Significant experience of working in a CRM role, ideally in a medium to large organisation.
- Strategic thinker with ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise way
- Highly commercial, with ability to define, identify and prioritise high value initiatives. Ability to create robust campaign plans to deliver growth
- Proactive and self-driven, you’ll be confident working independently, but have strong team ethics
- Powerful communicator with excellent presentation skills and ability to clearly articulate ideas
- Capability to deal with ambiguity, uncertainty and to aggregate complex items
- Highly organised with a flexible approach and openness to work in fast evolving structures with / for various stakeholders, with proven ability to deliver to deadlines
- Highly analytical with ability to analyse complex data sets, and draw action orientated conclusions
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org