Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Talent Acquisition Specialist | 12 Month Opportunity
Luton, United Kingdom
Crawley, United Kingdom
HR & Legal
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who gets a buzz out of helping hiring managers find their next team member, someone who gets excited reaching out to new potential talent helping them secure their next potential career move. We’re a collaborative team who care about providing a great service, whilst also working in a fun environment.
You will drive the delivery of an outstanding candidate experience that supports our employer and consumer brand. You will be great at building and maintaining positive relationships inside and outside of TUI, supporting Hiring Managers to fulfill their recruitment requirements, while finding and implementing new and innovative ways to achieve our resourcing delivery plans.
This role sits within our HR Function where we support developing the best talent and work to develop a culture for all our colleagues that helps them help our customers experience unforgettable moments and memories that last a lifetime. We are proud of our culture and values and we help to spread the ‘fairy dust’ that makes TUI such a special place to work.
Many colleagues worked from home at least a couple of days a week before the current situation, as looking after our colleague’s welfare is important to us. It’s very likely this role will begin with you being based at home, and of course there will be lots of opportunities to connect with your colleagues via technology. As we return slowly to the offices from the end of June onwards you will need to be within a commutable distance of our Luton offices for a mixture of working from home and coming into the office for collaboration sessions that just simply work best in person! The closing date is Sunday 20th June.
How you will make an impact as Talent Acquisition Specialist
- You will be committed to building an in-depth understanding of your business areas whilst managing the end to end recruitment process for a number of key functions within Aviation and Head Office.
- You’ll support the business to attract and source high calibre candidates using a mix of methodologies and cost-effective channels (including LinkedIn, social media, job boards and our TUI Careers site).
- Designing and delivering compelling, authentic and SEO-optimised candidate attraction content
- You will coach and train hiring managers and recruitment support teams on recruitment best practice, process, systems, and current legislation. Utilising your SME knowledge throughout the hiring process by providing support and advice
- Drive delivery of a positive, customer-centric, candidate experience that sees all candidates as customers and ensures, regardless of outcome, positive perceptions of TUI’s employer brand.
- Building strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, we really are a people business so this matters.
What you will bring as Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Experience in Aviation and/or Head Office recruitment (in an in-house or agency role) with an understanding of the full recruitment lifecycle
- Expert in proactive direct candidate sourcing methods using tools such as LinkedIn recruiter, CV databases, market mapping, niche job boards, and social media channels
- Challenging and questioning approach rather than the acceptance of ‘what is’ but always being sensitive to corporate memory.
- Driven, proactive and solutions-focused and curious about new innovations
- Understanding of a variety of assessment tools
- A demonstratable understanding of the majority of recruitment disciplines, including employment legislation and new emerging recruitment trends.
- Ability to operate effectively in an ambiguous, fast-paced, constantly changing matrix environment
- Delivers an exceptional candidate experience by communicating regularly and honestly throughout the recruitment process.
- It helps if you love holidays as we are all passionate about the happiness, experience and memories you gain through travel.
If this sounds of interest, we’d love to receive your application. We’ll provide a JD during the shortlisting process.
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org