Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Business Analyst - Inflight Sales IT (m/f/d)
Luton, Vereinigtes Königreich
Digital & Technology
Depends on local agreements
For TUI Group IT we are seeking with immediate effect a: Business Analyst – Inflight Sales IT (m/f/d).
Domain: Aviation IT, Customer Services IT.
We are looking for a Busines Analyst for the Sub Domain Customer Services IT, responsible for centrally managed IT solutions in support of airline customer service delivery, including Inflight Retail (RiM Vector), Inflight Supply Chain and Inflight Entertainment. The role of the Sub Domain is to support the business to implement the digitalisation strategy of the Inflight Services Aviation business including the Contactless, Card & Mobile Payments only (Cashless)
solutions. Furthermore the role of the Customer Services IT Sub Domain is to step in and to support with appropriate IT solutions whenever customer communication is needed (e.g. delay communication). The Sub Domain Customer Services IT acts as interface to other customer areas within the TUI Group.The Business Analyst is a critical thinker with a keen eye for detail. Actively consulting with stakeholders, probing to create and communicate a common understanding of the problem to be solved. Working within a fast-paced agile environment, the Business Analyst thinks outside of the box, loves collaborating across teams and is a lifelong learner.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT – There are many ways for you to get involved:
As a Business Analyst, you will be part of a cross-functional team that delivers applications and IT services for the Inflight Services area in TUI Aviation. You will collaborate with solutionarchitects, delivery managers, data engineers,software developers,the technology team lead and with external 3rd party providers to plan, deploy and test new releases within the given system architecture and customise the systems in coordination with customers or application
- You will analyse existing systems in terms of performance, utilisation and degree of utilisation as well as advise customers or application developers on cost optimisation, tuning potentials and performance effects.
- You will be accountable for supporting activities for onboard sales solutions and for second level support of the supply chain/caterer applications (BAU).
- You will be responsible for evaluating solution options, consulting with stakeholders to define and articulate business needs in a way that enables the design and delivery of technical solutions that will add value across TUI global platforms and services.
- You will plan and deliver high quality business analysis to support the ongoing delivery of growth and digital transformation across our key markets. As part of your role, you will have a deep understanding of TUI products and systems, business models, processes, data flows and their link to business capabilities.
- You will define and document new business, user and system requirements, considering any impacts to upstream/downstream services.
- You will manage the requirement lifecycle from planning through to elicitation, testing, delivery and business acceptance.
- You are able to provide business analysis for multiple delivery teams and work closely with the Technology Lead to prioritise and manage complex backlogs.
- As a Business Analyst you are able to distil the needs of business stakeholders and thanks to your excellent collaboration skills you will support your team in delivering the best answers to our customers’ needs. You show a commercial mentality, focusing on solving business problems in the best way and will take an active part in the Business Analyst community.
- You love to work in an international, multi-cultural team.
- You love to learn and acquire new skills and keep up to date with latest developments in your focus areas.
Security is part of everyone’s job. At TUI, we practise secure behaviours first in everything we do.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING – There is more than one way to the perfect fit:
- Technical degree with several years of work experience in IT.
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial acumen; adept at understanding complex problems and communicating findings to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Collaborative approach, able to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders and facilitate agreement across multiple markets in a global structure.
- Proficient at using requirements elicitation methods including business process modelling (BPM), UML, test/use cases and prototyping.
- Practical experience in IT service management (ITIL).
- Experience creating, analysing and validating detailed functional specifications and elements of systems design; including data rules, business rules, wireframes or other detailed deliverables that articulate how a business need should be satisfied.
- Strong track record of successfully using requirements elicitation and communication techniques including workshop facilitation, documentation analysis, interviewing and brainstorming.
- Self-organised way of working and strong problem-solving ability.
- Fluent in English.
We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply.
TUI AND YOU:
- Employment with the world’s leading tourism group;
- Working with international colleagues having various backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge;
- Attractive compensation package (e.g. pension scheme) and 30 days of paid vacation per year;
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts;
- Flexible working environment;
- International career and development opportunities.
TUI Group´s vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 70,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel. If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, please visit our website www.tuigroup.com.
Fragen zum Job? Ich beantworte sie gerne.
Bitte beachten: Ausschließlich für Rückfragen. Bewerbungen werden nur online über das Bewerberportal angenommen.