Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Business Data Solutions Analyst
Joining the TUI Musement Digital Acceleration Department, and in particular the Data Science & Analytics team, as a Business Data Solutions Analyst you will join a team that will have as its main objective to use TUI data sets and combine it with external data streams to create additional and innovative value for business development, process optimization and a more personalized digital service delivery.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Liaise with IT to develop a joint data-led ecosystem to provide Descriptive & Predictive data insights.
- Liaise with business units to understand business needs, perform in-deep analysis to design data solutions to drive decisions made on data products.
- Contribute to the strategic definition of the tool’s ecosystem needed for a data-led business.
- Collaborate actively with the team that will correctly drive the automation of all the current manual data reporting solutions.
- Collaborate with the team that manages all the Data Integrations (from a functional perspective).
- Drive a cultural change to help TUI Musement in its data-led and digital transformation.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of data solutions (integration + quality check + visualization).
- Explore data visualization techniques for best UX across the business.
- Contribute to the effective communication to both internal and external stakeholders of the current data and analytics solutions and future analytics roadmap for TUI Musement.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- A Master’s degree in Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or any other related quantitative field or working experience of the same is also acceptable for the position. Business-oriented education is also valuable.
- The candidate must have proven and successful experience and a track record of participating in Business Intelligence and Business Analytics projects in large organizations with relevant complexity. Tourism sector expertise is not mandatory but will be highly valued.
- High level of attention to detail, concern about data quality, and excellent execution. Skilled to contribute as a team player and an individual.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities without losing focus on planning.
- Problem-solving skills and systems thinking is highly valuable.
- Expertise in visualization / dashboarding techniques and tools – expertise in Power BI / Tableau or other related tool is necessary.
- Culturally intelligent individual, trustworthy and committed professional, exceptional at dealing with ambiguity within a global perspective.
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com