Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Crew Training Executive | Luton | TUI
Luton, United Kingdom
Joining TUI Airways as a Crew Training Executive, you will become part of the team accountable for the planning & rostering of our training program for all Pilots and Cabin Crew within the Northern Region Airlines. You will continually monitor crew rosters to minimise or alleviate operational changes, effectively utilising crew resources as efficiently as possible whilst ensuring training requirements comply with legal & industrial agreements and that budgetary restrictions are met. You will report directly in to the Crew Training Team Leader within your role.
This role is designed to ensure all elements of the training plan within TUI Airways are organised and rostered in conjunction with and complimenting all training within the Northern Region Airlines.
The role will cover a 365 day operation and work on a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern between 7am – 7pm.
Applications close 27 June 2021.
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Plan all training requirements and associated duties for both Pilot and Cabin Crew communities including: new entrant, commands, type rating courses, RHS and recurrent and conversion training in collaboration with Crew Planning Colleagues
- Produce schedule in alignment with the training plan produced by the Manpower Planning and Flight Ops Training departments as well as ad hoc training requests as instructed by training managers
- Understand and implement the regulations and industrial agreements in line with budgets and to ensure the operation remains stable
- Consider future implications of all planned/re-planning of training events to minimise any operational spend and to protect roster production and the operational program
- Conduct legality validation checks to ensure the complete adherence to all European Aviation Safety Agency regulations as well as the Company Flight Time Limitation scheme
- Perform quality analysis on a variety of training activities to maximise the benefits of the training plan
- Communicate and work closely with the Manpower Planning, Crew Planning and Flight Operations Training teams to ensure clarity of the training plan and its requirements
Build strong relationships with these stakeholders to understand, input and appropriately challenge the training plan and training resources as required to ensure a successful delivery of the training program whilst utilising resources as efficiently and cost effectively as possible.
What you will bring to TUI
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- IT literate with a minimum of O’ Level/GCSE education or equivalent
- Proven experience within an airline Crewing/Training environment is desired
- Understanding of airline legal agreements would be preferable Process and detail orientated with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure; assimilate information quickly, determine priorities and make decisions based on sound judgment
- Strong inter-personal and excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Ability to work as part of a team
- An enthusiastic ambassador of change who makes suggestions for improvement
- Previous experience in a customer service based role is advantageous
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA