Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Product Content Excellence Manager
Product & Yield
Joining the Product Team in TUI Musement as Product Content Excellence Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing the Product Content Excellence strategy through the definition and implementation of standards & quality parameters and driving the development of the right tools for an efficient and effective way to bring our product onto the shelves.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Responsible for definition of Offer Set-Up and Content Curation data led KPIs and quality parameters, implementation and automated methods to monitor performance.
- Incorporation into the Content Management and Offer Set-Up end-to-end process and workflow.
- Review current or create new Offer Set-Up and Content Curation standards and prioritization approaches to ensure overall consistency and decrease inefficiencies. Close collaboration with Offer Set-Up and Content Curation Management for implementation.
- Review current content structures and integration methods to drive standardization and automation
- Lead the API testing for new integrations
- Lead the communication towards Data, IT and Operational Efficiency both for strategic requests and day-to-day issues related to our tools, systems and ways of working
- Managing multi-stakeholder initiatives ad align approaches with them
- Go to person for implementation of new initiatives or requirements into Product Content Management
- Drive process and system improvements based on Supplier Connectivity, Activation and Content input and in close collaboration with IT and Operational Efficiency
- Lead the testing of new features in all relevant systems, communication and day-to-day contact with IT teams
- Redefine ways of working and RACIs Product Content Management internally and implementation within the team
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Highly analytical capability, problem solving mentality, and innovative mindset, focused on delivering business solutions driven by data and being a fast, efficient, and excellent executor.
- Demonstrable experience with Content Management systems and methodologies
- Knowledge of PIM/CMS principles and integration with other systems/ aptitude to learn
- Process experience with experience in influencing business and technical change.
- Project management method appreciation- Agile, more formal frameworks
- Clear communication skills, effective stakeholder management, use of simple principles even where complex with experience working with SMEs, IT developers
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of mental agility.
- Excellent communicator and very good level of English is required.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional programs/projects in a high-growth company environment and proven record in leading multi-national teams
- Adept at building relationships and proficient at strong stakeholder management
- Shows readiness to work agile/collaboratively to achieve
- Demonstrates brave decision making, being fast when needed and is data lead
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com