Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
IT Purchasing Executive
Digital & Technology
Joining the IT Purchasing team in the TUI Sourcing and Security area, as IT Purchasing executive, you will be providing the required devices and licenses to the TUI Musement employees so they can do their work with the proper IT devices and tools.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Processing the devices and licenses requests coming from our TUI MM colleagues via a ticketing tool (Jira).
- Maintain and control the inventory of devices to have an updated dashboard of devices.
- Processing supplier invoices to the finance department and managing the recharges to the proper department working in coordination with the destination offices.
- Assisting the IT Purchasing manager to negotiate the agreements and run supplier selection processes (RFPs).
- Be up-to-date with technological advances related to iPads, Computers, POS and any other technical device that could be of interest.
- Support IT purchasing Manager improving the purchasing processes and best practices.
- Participate in the implementation and roll out of a new Onboarding/Offboarding workflow tool.
- Prepare and execute the devices logistics before each season, maintain an appropriate stock of devices.
- Supporting the onboarding of new colleagues to be sure that has the required devices, in coordination with the line-manager and HR, as well as the offboarding process.
- Manage the incidents and broken devices with the suppliers.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Academic degree in Economics, Administration, Tourism or similar area of knowledge.
- Previous experience in purchase department.
- Skills to interact with business stakeholders. Analytical, with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Technological knowledge of IT devices: iPads, Computers, surfaces and other IT accessories.
- Strong communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced virtual environment that demands co-ordination with global/remote destinations.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is a must. Other languages are a plus.
- Stock management experience is appreciated.
- Purchasing knowledge related to types of contracts and legal requirements is appreciated.
TUI AND YOU
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com