Crystal Ski Rep | English Speaking EU Nationals
Holiday Destination Jobs
Flexible contract (working abroad)
This position is based to work abroad in one of our Ski destinations Austria, France & Italy. The position requires a valid EU passport and a high level of English.
Join Crystal ski as a Service Delivery Rep and help bring the mountains to life. You will make sure that the service our guests receive is nothing short of exceptional, helping to create an unforgettable experience from the moment they arrive in resort to the moment they depart.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You’ll deliver the exceptional service our guests expect in accordance with company policies and to ensure our service model promises are fulfilled
- Ensure our guests are ready for their first day on the mountain, selling our guests the ski passes, ski equipment, tuition and après activities that match their needs and interests
- On transfer days, you will see off our departing guests, and see in our arriving guests, either at the airport or in resort, ensuring guest welfare in the event of delays
- You’ll work closely with suppliers to ensure our guests receive everything they need
- You’ll pro-actively resolve guests’ problems on the spot based on their requirements
- You’ll complete resort paperwork in a timely and accurate fashion – this may involve admin and accounts
- You’ll used the iPad provided to ensure the content of our Crystal Ski Explorer App is useful, up to date and engaging, and that our Experience Centre agents have all the latest info to support our guests remotely
- You’ll strive to minimise operational costs whilst delivering excellent customer service levels
- Fluent in verbal and written English. Additional European languages are advantageous
- An open, friendly & collaborative approach, with the ability to quickly build trust with guests, colleagues and suppliers
- You are tech savvy with a digital attitude.
- You put our guests at the heart of everything you do, have a passion for delivering the highest levels of service and understand how much having a great holiday means to our guests.
- Driven by sales – able to match guest needs to the right product and sales channel
- You’re passionate about being in the mountains and about the Crystal product. You should have an interest in skiing and outdoor life or be willing to give it a try
- You’re unflappable in a crisis, can think on your feet and don’t shy away from dealing with guests in difficult situations
- You’re quick to spot potential problems and you are good at working out solutions using your own initiative, so everyone ends up happy
- Ideally, you enjoy driving overseas and are not daunted by doing so in snowy conditions
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation provided*
- iPad, return flights and uniform provided
- Free language lessons, learning weeks and development programs
- Excellent career development opportunities
*Depending on your role & location, you may be sharing a bedroom with another colleague
Crystal Ski is the UK and Ireland’s most recommended ski company providing outstanding ski experiences both on and off the mountain.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA. If you require any reasonable adjustments for your application process, please contact us directly via email: email@example.com