TUI Seasonal Cabin Crew (Summer 22) - (E) Cardiff
Cardiff, United Kingdom
We anticipate that we will receive a high volume of applications, therefore we recommend that you apply early to avoid disappointment. TUI reserve the right to close this role as soon as the required volume of applications have been received. Please visit our Careers webpage by clicking this link where you can review our ‘Frequently asked Questions’ and find out further information.
* We are unable to accept applications for multiple bases, therefore you should submit one application for your preferred location only.
* You must have the right to live in and work in the UK without restrictions to be eligible to apply. Sponsorship cannot be offered for this role.
We’re looking for colleagues to join us as Cabin Crew at TUI UK&I. You’ll get a buzz out of delivering excellent customer service, helping our customers discover their smile whilst ensuring a safe and memorable flight. With great communication skills, you’ll thrive in a role where no two days are the same, be that your roster, the team you work in or the situations you deal with.
We’ll need 100%, our comprehensive training on safety, first aid and service procedures have high pass marks! As a team player, you’ll work with multiple teams, providing great service in a fast-paced and fun environment.
Working as Cabin Crew gives job satisfaction and a sense of achievement that few other roles can match. If this sounds like you, we’re sure you’ll love being part of the TUI Airline team.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You’ll deliver exceptional customer service, where customers are at the heart of everything you do.
- Driven and motivated to learn all required safety, first aid and service procedures. Understanding that procedures are standardised, and you’ll be disciplined to follow these.
- A confident communicator, you’ll demonstrate emotional intelligence, flexing your style to engage customers and colleagues whilst representing the TUI brand.
- A ‘sales through service’ mind-set, your personality will shine through.
- Adaptable, when there are changes in process you’ll keep up to date and implement.
- You’ll work to quickly form relationships, establishing rapport with a diverse range of colleagues, both in the air and on the ground.
- Committed, hardworking and reliable, you’ll understand how your contribution enables delivery of team results.
- Flexible to work a varied shift pattern for an airline that operates 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
- You’ll embrace change, be that your roster, ways of working and influence others to do the same.
- Passionate about being the best you can be, looking for opportunities to grow and develop, you’ll never stop learning.
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Excellent situational awareness & strong communication skills
- Resilient to work in a role where every day is as different as the destinations you’ll fly to, and the customers you’ll meet.
- Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
- Work on your own initiative but, able to engage and work with various teams
- Motivated to keep learning and looking for development opportunities
- Appreciates the importance of following procedures and influences others do the same
- Training: You’ll complete an intensive training course of approx. 4-8 weeks. Passing this course is a requirement prior to starting in role, you’ll be required to pass a combination of practical and theory exams.
- Age: 18 years of age on 31st January 2022. This will be checked as part of the recruitment process.
- Reach: Able to reach to a minimum height of 6’2” (188 cm (about twice the length of a baseball bat) approx.) without shoes.
- Education: Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Medical: Hold a valid EASA Medical from an Aero-Medical Examiner from day 1 of training. This is at your own cost.
- Travel Time to Base: Live within 90 minutes (about 1 and a half hours) of your allocated airport base
- Swimming: Able to swim 25 meters unaided
- Passport: Hold a 10-year UK/EU passport, minimum validity 6 months, which permits worldwide travel freely to all the destinations TUI Airways fly.
- Uniform Guidelines: You’ll be required to follow local uniform guidelines.
- Fit to operate: You’ll be required to operate in line with all regulations and so be and remain fit in line with the regulations, company Operational Manuals and company Instructions.
- Able to operate as Cabin Crew
- Able to obtain a full and valid Airside ID to be able to operate as Cabin Crew; For this you will need to obtain the following at your own cost]:
1. UK DBS or Garda Vetting Check (GVC) if applying for Dublin
2. EASA Medical from an Aero-Medical Examiner
3. Any Overseas CRC’s
- Testing for psychoactive substances (Drugs & Alcohol): To prevent misuse of psychoactive substances, testing for psychoactive substances will be conducted, upon employment and may be required by the airline during your employment.’
* Please note that all applications will be screened after successful completion of the online assessments, and prior to being invited to an assessment event.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and life assurance
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme
At TUI, as the leader within the travel industry, we’re ambitious to keep looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business, while also providing the best environment for our colleagues.
TUI Airline’s goal is to build strong, capable, and creative teams in order to be the best airline, ready for the future. An important part of our culture is the trust and passion that enables a sense of belonging. Flexability is key in all areas of our airline, whilst keeping performance and efficiency high.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email Airline Recruitment@tui.co.uk