TUI Airport, Sales or Service Rep | Locally Employed
Various Locations, Spain
Holiday Destination Jobs
Locally employed contract
Become part of our famous TUI Destination Team as one of our Airport-, Hotel- or Sales Reps and use every day as an opportunity to make our guests smile and ‘live happy’.
This job offers a local Spanish contract and to apply you should live or have residency in Spain. If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You could be meeting, coordinating, advising, purely selling, and/or fixing more complex problems.
- You will be assisting any traditional guests with our online products & services.
- It all starts with you uncovering guests holiday needs and matching them with the right service solution and/or sales opportunities.
- You will be able to monitor and celebrate your success with regular sales target updates and guest feedback results for service provided at the airport, service in your hotels and how well you have ‘solved on the spot’.
You will learn more about all TUI Destination Team job roles as we identify and match your skills to the most suitable jobs throughout your recruitment experience.
- A consistently happy colleague and great team player.
- A true people person – confident communicating and/or selling to international guests.
- Willing to learn the demands of the job, the technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- You are fully conversational in English – extra languages and driving licenses will be helpful.
- Finally … you will be proud to wear your ‘TUI Blues’ and represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Your Salary, Commission Scheme*, Company iPad & Uniform are standard at TUI.
*Depending on the role
- Exceptional commission scheme for Sales Reps
- Where required – background check processing and costs are covered.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion, means to us simply visit Our DNA.