Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Cloud Engineer (m/f/d)
Digital & Technology
We are searching for a Cloud Engineer (m/f/d). The location is flexible and can be based in Bremen or any market that Global Flight Marketplace is present.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be part of a cross-functional team that enables cloud engineering skills and capabilities across TUI. Being an enthusiast in cloud engineering with a DevSecOps mindset, you’ll use your excellent collaboration skills to work with your team to deliver the best answers to our customers’ needs. You will work with your team to shape engineering processes and practices, promote quality-first ethos, champion continuous improvement and technical excellence. You will contribute to the delivery of technical solutions and will work within a Product team to ensure the correct solution is engineered, addressing the technical needs and requirements of the business. You will achieve this by delivering changes across the IT stack in collaboration with Agile delivery teams, using cloud technologies and common automation, ensuring successful deliverables within agreed time and quality targets. You will diligently care about the quality of your work, including proper documentation and security aspects.
With your team you will design and implement secure, scalable, cloud-native solutions and be responsible for driving architecture, design, development, security and operations. You will use your strong technical skills to work with your colleagues to improve expertise in cloud solution architectures, infrastructure-as-code approaches, cloud-focused DevSecOps capabilities, tooling, processes, ways of working and the continuous improvement of CI/CD and automation.
- Implement and operate high available, scalable, cost efficient and secure Flight Fulfilment solutions on AWS (TFF, airQuest)
- Analyse on premise systems and transform / migrate them to AWS
- Manage on premise systems in the iterim before they have achieved cloud readiness (Database Management, Server Management, Business Continuity, Webserver, Remote Desktop Services)
- Manage Incidents and resovle them. Liaise with other stakeholders to manage incidents across different teams.
- Manage certificates and licenses
- Active Directory Management (User authentication, MFA)
What we are looking for
- Degree in computer science, comparable technical degree or comparable IT knowledge and experience acquired on-the-job
- Experience in complex sysstem architectures
- Project Management
- Agile practices
- System Experiences in AWS, Database Mgt and Linux /Windows Server Mgt
- Language Skills: English fluent / business fluent
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.