Port Engineer (m/f/d)
Technik & Instandhaltung
TUI Cruises is looking for a full-time employee to start as soon as possible at its Hamburg site:
Port Engineering (m/f/d)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and monitor projects
- Cooperate closely with the purchasing department for arranging spares and consumables
- Prepare and handle drydock periods and repairs
- Close cooperation with class and flag authorities
- Close cooperation with the Safety and Security department
- Preventive maintenance
- Damage handling
- Budget and control of ship operating costs
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- You have a bachelor degree in ship technology, or preferably ships operation engineering
- You have gained practical leadership experience, e.g. as chief engineer or 2nd engineer, ideally you have also gained professional experience in the field of ship management
- Environmental protection and sustainability are key factors of your daily business
- You work in a service-oriented manner, adapt flexibly to changing circumstances and bring along ideas for optimizing ship operations
- Knowledge of national and international safety regulations
- Willingness to travel and visit the vessels assigned to you is a prerequisite
- Ability to work in a team along with good interpersonal skills and curiosity about new challenges every day shape your work style
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
- Proficient use of common MS Office products
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A modern workplace in a central location, just a “sea mile” from the main station
- A contemporary management and corporate culture guided by our company values “trust, innovation and professionalism”.
- Regular feedback to specifically support your strengths and career path
- Market-oriented remuneration, flexible working hours and the “PME Family Service” as a strong partner at your side
- Extensive social and health benefits (30 vacation days p.a., meal vouchers, public transport allowance, discounted cruises, parent-child-office, own gym, internal yoga classes, back school, massage, and much more
We keep the guest in focus every step of the way! Would you like to go that extra mile with us?
We look forward to receiving your application – regardless of your age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, ideology, sexual orientation and/or disability.
Please apply with your meaningful and complete application documents (cover letter, resume, references/certificates) exclusively online.
Do you have any questions about TUI Cruises and/or our application process? You will find comprehensive information and FAQs on our careers page. Or send us an email at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Looking forward to your application
Fragen zum Job? Ich beantworte sie gerne.
Telefon: +49 40 60001-5223
Bitte beachten: Ausschließlich für Rückfragen. Bewerbungen werden nur online über das Bewerberportal angenommen.