Internship Future Markets Finance
**The 3-6 months internship can be completed at the Hanover location or completely remotely. It is aimed at enrolled students. Earliest possible starting date is January 2022.**
Future Markets is one major strategic element of the TUI Group digitization strategy. Build on a single online digital platform, Future Markets is targeting new markets in Europe, Asia and America. The Team has an international, agile start-up mindset which is determined to drive forward the successful development of our online based business model.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Support the finance team on financial change processes and strategic projects
- Financial analysis (and modeling)
- Research tasks
- Preparation of presentations
- Participating in selected projects supporting the further development
- Studies in Business Administration or Economics
- First experience in Finance, Accounting / Controlling department
- MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Problem solving attitude
- Professional English (written and oral)
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Varied and independent work in the world’s leading tourism group
- Open and friendly working atmosphere
- Networking and making valuable contacts
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Fragen zum Job? Ich beantworte sie gerne.
Bitte beachten: Ausschließlich für Rückfragen. Bewerbungen werden nur online über das Bewerberportal angenommen.