Digital Workplace Engineer (m/f/d)
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
Depending on local agreements
*The position is based in Hanover / Germany, but can also be managed remotely from another city in Germany or from one of our EU / UK locations.
*Feel free to apply in English or German.
We are looking for a talented and dedicated technical enthusiast to join the newly formed Colleague Computing technology organisation which provides common services such as IT devices and Collaboration services to our colleagues. The Digital Workplace Engineer is a practitioner and an advocate of state-of-the-art digital colleague services Microsoft cloud services, endpoint management services and self-services. Working in an agile environment and keeping up with the ever-evolving technical landscape the Digital Workplace Engineer is a lifelong learner and likes to think out of the box.
ABOUT THE JOB
- As a Digital Workplace Engineer, you will be part of a cross-functional team or a practice team that enables Colleague services across the organisation. Being an enthusiast in all things regarding mobile device management and connected services, with a strong agile and open mindset, and thanks to your excellent collaboration skills you will work with your team to deliver the best answers to our colleague needs and to take over full responsibility for its applications, from design to operation.
- You will use your deep technical skills to work closely with your colleagues to ensure an optimal workplace environment which is based on building blocks across the organization. You will develop, administrate and support different services/products in the workplace environment based on Microsoft cloud solutions and endpoint management tools like Microsoft Intune.
- As a part of the team, you are responsible for around 20.000 iOS and Android devices divided into different business units like office users (4.000), retail (2.000), aviation (10.000) or in the destinations around the globe (4.000), with numbers of users and devices steadily increasing.
- You are able to verbalise your thoughts and ideas and take the initiative to translate ideas into outcomes. Together with the domain’s Practice teams as well as the Group Enabler teams you also will research, evaluate and test new approaches, processes and tools and help teams to use them effectively.
- You love to work in an international, multi-cultural team.
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Azure, Microsoft 365, Mobile Management solutions;
- Sound expertise on digital workplaces mobile devices (iOS and Android);
- Aspiring to a culture of service excellence: always putting the customer, our colleagues and our business at the centre of everything;
- Experience in implementing and improving processes and procedures;
- Demonstrating true engineering craftsmanship mindset;
- Passionate about continuous improvement, collaboration and great teams;
- Strong problem-solving skills coupled with good communication skills
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working, flexible working hours and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday and christmas bonuses, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.