Digital & Technology
The UX Designer will help TUI Musement create user-centered designs, interfaces for our day-by-day activities. You should work with other product designers, product managers and developers to explore a wide range of solutions and deliver world class web and app users experiences.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Participate and conduct user research activities such as user interviews, usability tests and plan A/B tests
- Design wireframes, user flows and prototypes as well as UI design interfaces and mockups
- Define how the interface will reflect Musement and TUI brands on B2C, B2B and B2B2C platforms
- Manage feedbacks and iterations by using data lead approach to design
- Manage the transition from design to development
- Update and manage our style guides
- Experience as a UX/UI Designer: user interviews and usability tests, A/B tests, user journeys, Blueprint
- Tools: Sketch, Zeplin, Invision, Hotjar
- You are not afraid of trying new ideas and are also interested in technology and innovation
- You are an open minded, curious and detail oriented person who loves working in teams
- You will successfully collaborate with other designers, developers, product managers and other stakeholders
- You can solve problems efficiently but creatively and you have a great sense of empathy and pay a special attention to customer needs
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.