Business Analyst (m/f/d) - IT Tools Team
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
Depends on local agreements
*Location Flexible: Our headquarter is based in Hanover, the position can also be managed from another city in Germany or from one of our EU / UK locations.*
*Feel free to apply in English or German.
Colleague Computing is a global team within TUI technology responsible for for effective delivery of all the common IT services our colleagues need to provide excellent service to our customers We are a multi-disciplinary team of experts across Architecture, Engineering, DevOps and Agile Delivery providing services across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Belgium and The Netherlands.
About The Job
- As a Business Analyst, you are part of a cross-functional team that delivers tools to support IT, primary the Atlassian Suite of products, from conception to operation. You will collaborate with stakeholders, engineers, consultants, product owners and technology leads to clearly define, document and communicate requirements that will enable implementation of new changes and enhancements to our digital platforms in an agile manner.
- You’re responsible for evaluating solution options, consulting with stakeholders as needed to define and articulate business needs in a way that enables the design and delivery of technical solutions that add value across TUI global platforms and services.
- You use your deep understanding of TUI products and systems, business models, processes, data flows and their link to business capabilities to plan and deliver high quality business analysis that supports the ongoing delivery of growth and digital transformation across our key markets.
- Working alongside a varied set of technology and business stakeholders, you define and document new business, user, and system requirements, considering impacts to upstream/ downstream services. You manage the requirement lifecycle from planning through to elicitation, testing, delivery, and business acceptance. You can provide business analysis to the agile delivery team and work closely with the product owner to prioritise and manage complex backlogs.
- You love to work in an international, multi-cultural team. You love to learn and acquire new skills and keep up to date with latest developments in your focus areas. You’re an active member in the Business Analyst community.
- Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen. Adept at understanding complex problems and communicating findings to technical and non-technical stakeholders;
- Experience creating, analysing and validating detailed functional specifications and elements of systems design; including data rules, business rules, wireframes or other detailed deliverables that articulate how a business need should be satisfied;
- Good track record of successfully using requirements elicitation and communication techniques including workshop facilitation, documentation analysis, interviewing and brainstorming;
- Familiar with the products of Atlassian (Jira and Confluence);
- Technical understanding of the product and its functions;
- Experience in Agile and Scrum working models;
- Customer centric, passionate about delivering great digital products and services.
About Our Offer
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.